𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

One person after another dropped into a strange room. None of these people was expecting that, as every one of them was doing their own thing.

Yet nothing is compared to the shock they felt when they saw who else has arrived with them. There were the three kings along with the whole Cullen clan.

"What is the meaning of this?" Caius growled angrily, not too pleased with the current situation. Before he can charge forward Aro placed an arm in front of him. "Brother, I am sure they can explain themselves?" Aro sent the clan a demanding look.

Carlisle stepped forward to explain since he is the clan's head. "Please, Aro, we know as much as you-" he started to clarify but got interrupted by Caius. "Nonsense!"

But before a full blown argument could start, another unknown voice stopped them. "Good, I see you all have found your way here." Perplexed, the people all turned to the person. "Who are you?" Asked Rosalie suspicious.

The woman smiled. "My name is Esther, I'm a witch and I brought all of you here for a very important reason." She explained.

"Would you like to explain what reason that is exactly?" Asked her Marcus. "Of course." She smiled. "It involves your mate, well... the kings and Cullen men mate." She started her explanation.

"Wait wait wait, hold on." Emmett interrupted her. "Mate? As in... one person?" He raised a brow. Esther nodded, "Yeah, that would be the case."

Now everyone was left stunned. Esther sighed and continued. "The exact reason why you're all here thought is to watch her life and all the important event in her life."

"Why? Why would you specifically get us here to watch that?" Edward, just like everyone else, was confused. Esther sighed. "You see, her life has been very chaotic and you could even say traumatic. It's important for you to see what she has been through." That seemed to get all the attention.

"But what about you? Who are you to her, that you want us to get to know her life?" Carlisle asked. Esther stopped before she said. "Because she was once my daughter over a thousand years ago. Right before she died, I put a spell on her, a spell that would guarantee her to be reborn." This, once again, left the whole room in stunned silence.

"But I still have a few more guests I wanna add to this." She told the group and just seconds later, even more people are dropped into the room.

The people were: The Mikaelson family (Mikael, Freya and Finn included), The Salvatore brothers, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Alaric and Katherine.

As soon as those people arrived, chaos erupted.

"What the bloody hell?"

"If you don't tell me what is happening right now, I will kill you and everyone that you ever loved."

"This gotta be a joke."

Before it could get even worse, Esther stopped them. "Stop! I'm the one who got you all here." Immediately, the Mikealson siblings all got in a defensive mode. She quickly explained the situation, making everyone relax a little.

"Wait." Damon looked around. "If we're here for Ophelia, where is she?" He raised his brow.

"Yeah, where is she?" Asked Aro excitedly.

"I wanted to wait until all of you have arrived before I get her here," Esther explained and with that, the last, and most awaited person, arrived in the room.

Ophelia fell right on Jeremy. "What the hell?" She groaned and rubbed her head, still lying on Damon.

All her mates watched her in awe, she was truly gorgeous.

Jeremy, who was still under Ophelia, patted her shoulder. "Okay, I love you too but you got to let me breathe." Ophelia fully acknowledged her position only now. "Oh, Jer. Sorry." She sniggered and got down from him.

"So wanna tell me what is going on?" Ophelia mumbled when she saw the rest of her family and friends also there.

She looked through the room, watching who else was here until her eyes stopped at seven particular pale faces who were watching her intensely.

The feeling the looks gave her, confused her.

And suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Aro stood in front of her. "Magnificent." He breathed out. This sudden movement startled her so she had to take a step back. "S-sorry?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ ࿐ྂ

01. English isn't my first language so there will most likely be a few grammatical mistakes

02. The tvd vampires and the "cold ones" will be two different kind of vampires. Meaning, that both of them will stay according to their Original self. Since they like to be kept hidden, no one in the supernatural world is aware of them

03. Even tho the Twilight vampires will stay their original selves, I will be changing the fact that they can actually eat and enjoy eating.