Chapter 10

Before the chapter begins, I'd like to start off with some stuff to avoid confusion. F/N's group of friends was mentioned last chapter but remained nameless, so I will now name them for you. The group consists of five people total, minus F/N.

Sanya, Avani, Eszter, Masao, and Shou [You're free to change them if you want]

~~

"Yo! We're back!"

At F/N's announcement of their return, everyone began cheering. They placed the bags down on the table and began taking out the plates. The delicious, mouth-watering aroma of food wafted into the air, awakening everyone's hunger.

"Wow, it smells amazing," Eszter said, opening up their plate.

"Thank you for the meal!"

They all dug in, stuffing their faces. There was idle conversation, and jokes being thrown here and there, but it was mostly them enjoying their food. By the end, they were all feeling satisfied.

"Phew... I gotta say, that was the best meal I've had."

"Where'd you guys go, Y/N?" Sanya asked.

Y/N handed them a menu pamphlet and explained where exactly they'd found it. "I'll have to go there again."

"Me too!"

"Ooh, invite me too!"

In the corner, F/N took notice of how much more comfortable the (h/c)-ette had gotten. They nudged their friend's shoulder, garnering his attention. "What is it?" Y/N asked.

F/N shook their head. "I'm glad you got more comfortable around them. To be honest, I was a little worried."

"Well... It helped that I've talked to them before," Y/N replied.

At that, F/N smiled. It put them at ease to know Y/N was enjoying himself. "I can't wait until the place is done," Avani said, taking a sip of their drink. "I bet it'll look amazing. Not to mention comfortable."

"Oh! What if we add a few bean bag chairs?" Sanya suggested.

"Bean bag chairs?"

"Yup," she said. "They can be a cozier place for the staff to sit and work. Or, you know, they can just chill."

"Bean bags do sound comfortable, but what about some hammock chairs?" Masao added. "The staff can sit and work in those two."

"Oh, yeah!"

"I bet the staff would really appreciate that!"

"Oh!" an idea suddenly hit Avani. "What about putting a record player or something in the corner? It might offer some good background noise."

"A small coffee bar would be cool too," Shou added. "There could also be some pastries to serve as snacks."

The group then turned to Y/N, eager to know what he thought of their ideas. Seeing their big, hopeful smiles, Y/N couldn't say no even if he wanted to.

"They all sound like great ideas. I'll talk it over with my manager and see what he thinks."

They shifted their heads to look at each other, their smiles sprouting into huge grins. They were even more excited now. 

"Alright," F/N said, standing up from their seat. "Break time's over. Time to get back to it!"

Once everything was cleaned up and the trash was taken care of, they resumed working, brushing on another layer of paint. It was yet another step closer to creating a comfortable office space.

--

"Bye...!"

"Bye, Y/N! Thanks again for the food."