𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Back Stabber..

*Trigger Warning* Sexual Assault

If you are in any way uncomfortable with this chapter please do not read it.. skip it and wait for another chapter I do not wish for you to be upset nor do I want to trigger you in any way.

~

Soft chirps from the birds.. a subtle cool breeze.The feeling of warm fingers trailing the exposed area of my waist.

I was at peace, I groaned nudging my head further into what I thought was my pillow but I far from right.

The duvet was tucked right up my chin, and my hair still in the loose bobble.

I pulled my hand up to my eye rubbing it with the palm.I stretched out but winced at the sharp pain in my foot.

My eyes fluttered open, my vision was aline with a pair of flexed abs.

I blinked a few times adjusting to the light of the room.One of his hands was wrapped around my waist tracing circles on the exposed skin between my tshirt that had slipped up and joggers that were too big.

I stayed quite listening to his clam exhales and inhaled hoping to stay in the calm for a while before he realised I was awake.

My stomach turned with butterflies when his hand teased with the hem of his joggers I had on.

He let out a sigh, his chest slowly moved with each breathe he took.

"Not gonna say good morning"he rasped, his voice still strain from sleeping.

My hand that was placed on his chest twitched slightly.

"I know your awake darling"

"Just let me stay here for a few more minutes before we need to face today"I winced feeling him pull away his warm hand from my waist.

He tucked my hair behind my ear running his fingers down my neck and arm.

"What are my choices"

He adjusted himself so he was sitting up against the headboard.

I sat up also crossing my legs in a basket, still facing him.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of palms feeling the tiredness still churning on me.

"We're gonna go to a safe house today"he paused running a hand through his messy brown curls.

"We will stay there until you are feeling better, and I can judge that it's safe enough for you to return to hogwarts... the boys will help you catch up with school work"he pulled a letter from the nightstand and began opening it.

"But what about the things I've done, the ministry will be after me"His eyes left the letter and locked with mine.

I couldn't see what he was feeling from his eyes, anger?.. sympathy?.. nothing