they meet.

BI! KENNITH is named kennarf
CB! KENNITH is named kennif

One day, at the local maid cafe, kennarf went to get a coffee. "Hi master!! What can I get for you today, my lovely?" Kennif said seductively. Kennarf replied by just saying iced coffee. "Alrightee! I'll be right back with it master!" Kennif said, pecking kennarf on the cheek and rushing away. Kennarf saw that his little maid skirt lifted up and he saw kennifs little butt cheeks and he thought it was hot. "Damn he's cute." Kennarf thought to himself. A minute later, kennif walked back to kennarf with iced coffee, and a cookie. "Here you go, daddy! I brought you a cookie, too!" Kennif giggled, and rushed away once again, greeting other customers.

Kennarf ate his cookie and drank his coffee, and when he was about to walk out the door, he heard kennifs cute little boy voice.
"M-master...would you like anything else before you go?" Kennif said. "Yeah, I'd like you." Kennarf said before grabbing kennif and running out the door. "EEK! DADDY WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Kennif shouted. Kennarf ran into the nearby mattress store and threw kennif on a bed. Stephanie Glass, the worker there, shouted at them. "HEY, NO HAVING SEX ON THE BED!" Kennarf didn't listen, he threw off his clothes and lifted kennifs skirt. He then began to fuck kennif, and slammed his humongous cock against kennifs sweet spot. "AAAAAHHHHH~~~ H-H-H-HOLY SHIIIITT!!!" Kennif and kennarf came on every single inch of the bed. "Fuck this I don't get paid enough for this shit." Stephanie said, walking out of the store. GHOST stared at the two boys in disappointment. "I didn't raise my OCs this way god dammit." GHOST then ran after Stephanie.
The end. Please kill me ghost