Chapter 5

Rose pov

I opened while the sun shined brightly through the window. I tried to turn but I couldn't. From my waist to my legs was pain I felt. Other reason why I couldn't move was because Ben was holding my waist not letting go.

I looked at his adorable sleeping face. Who could have thought that I would be with a killer. I guess it's fate.
I was about to wake him up but he opened his eyes.

"Morning Starlight." That morning voice was amazing. It gave me chills.
" Morning too. Can you help me get up, please." He smiled.

" I did it hard huh. Sorry about that. Let me help you." He stood up and carried me into the shower and we bath together then he carried me back to the room.
He even gave me clean clothes to wear. What a gentleman.

We both got dressed. " I'll go get breakfast. You can rest for a few minutes." I decided to lay down for a little bit. I have to admit I really enjoyed it but I'm still tired. I suddenly remembered Sarah. I really do miss her so much but I don't think I miss home.

I wish there was a way Ben could let me see her. Oh no I just remembered we didn't use protection. Am I going to get pregnant but I'm too young to have a baby. I mean I turned twenty but doesn't mean I'm ready. I was just about to finish school and go to college.

I can't have a child with a killer right. I mean I don't know if I'm pregnant yet but what if I will. I was snapped from my thoughts when he came in with breakfast.
" Sandwich and bacon and juice, interesting choice of breakfast."

" I just wanted something special." We ate it together. After sometime he said he wanted to go somewhere and that he'll be back.
I decided to go and watch a movie. I went to the living room only to find Toby and Jack. They all faced me and smiled. " What."

" Last night was freaky huh." Jack said smiling. They were listening. " We could here the moaning. You were too loud." I was now embarrassed.
" Love is in the air isn't it." Maybe it was. " Yah it is. You wanna watch a movie."

" Well maybe. Let's watch Quiet place. It's interesting." Toby said excitedly.
We watched one and two. I guess these two are the best friends I could count on.
After the movie, I thought of slender Man. He hasn't been home for a while now.

" Hey guys where is slender Man. I haven't seen him for a week now."
" He's with Zalgo our leader. They have been just busy but he'll be back."

Does all the creeppasta know that I'm here. I know I love with some but what about the others that I haven't met yet, will they kill me. I know I think about being killed alot because I live in the world of killers and dead I think.

It has been a week now and everything has been great. Ben and I are doing amazing actually and Jeff and are actually getting along a bit. He still freaks me out but I'm no longer scared of him.

I have also been feeling a little bit sick. I don't know what it is but I feel tired and nausea and vomiting. Oh no it can't be right. I can't be, it's impossible.
I decided to take a walk but not far away from the home since I can't risk being alone. Maybe some fresh air will clear my mind.

I'm still scared. What if it's positive. Maybe I should ask Ben to take me shopping. I can pretend to buy clothes but also add a pregnancy test just in case.i never thought I'll find love especially with someone I always thought was just a story that turned out to be real.

After a walk around the house, it was soon getting dark and so I decided to talk to Ben since I know he'll be home now.
" Ben I want to go shopping. I need some clothes and just girl staffs if that's ok with you."

" Ok but I'm going with you. Let's go." He wore his green hood and we went to our world. We went to the near supermarket. " You go and buy. Here is the money. I'll just be outside. If you need anything. Ok."

I nodded and took the money. I went and bought some clothes and then and bought the pregnancy test. After that I went outside. It was really dark and hard for me to see. I looked for Ben but he wasn't there." Ben " I called. Where is he.

Suddenly someone covered my mouth while the other arm held my waist tightly. " Make one sound and I'll kill you." I didn't dare to make sound. He took me down the alley and pushed me down. He was now on top of me. Is he going to rape me.

He started to tear my sweat shirt leaving me with a bra and forcefully trying to kiss me. I was really trying to break free but I couldn't. " Get off me. Ben help." I tried to call for help.

" Shut up and stop resisting. It's will only take a shot time."
I couldn't my tear anymore. Please Ben help me. Suddenly he was yanked away from me.
" You dare touch what's mine." It was Ben. His eyes were bloody red. The man moved backwards, scared. Ben sliced his throat. There was blood every where.

" Nobody touches what's mine." He came to me with a worried look on his face.
" I'm so sorry love. Slender man needed help and I figured I should hurry then come back. I'm so sorry. I won't leave you ever again."

He took his hood off and covered me then lifted me up carrying me bridal style.
I held him tight as we passed through the portal. We reached home and took me to his room. He put me on the bed. He was about to go out but I grabbed his hand.

" Don't leave me please. Just stay till I fall asleep." He laid on the bed with me. I laid on his chest and slowly fell into deep sleep.

Ben pov

I knew I shouldn't have left her. I saw how scared she was. When I saw what that man was trying to do, all I felt was the urge to kill him. That filly jerk touched what's mine.

Once she fell asleep, I covered her with a blanket and to meet with the others.

I looked at her on more time.  The next time someone touches what's mine, I'll cut them up in pieces.

Rose pov

I woke up suddenly. It was already morning. I remembered about my pregnancy test. I decided to go and test. I just hope it's not going to be bad. I closed the bathroom just incase someone gets in.

I tested then waited. Here we go. Three two and one. It's positive. I'm pregnant. What will I do, will Ben accept it. Oh no why now.
There was suddenly a knock on the door. " Hey love you ok in there." It's Ben.

" I'm good just trying some of the new clothes I bought." I guess I have to keep it a secret for a while.
" Come for breakfast after ok."
" Sure."

I have to hide this test but I don't know how long it will take. Sooner or later he'll find out.

" You know how Zalgo is. He said to never get attached or else he'll take care of it himself."

" Hey guys. What's up." They all stopped talking and looked at me.
" Nothing just chilling and talking."

" You all are acting weird you know that." Suddenly Jack came in. He was breathing heavily.
" Guys you need to get her out of here. Zalgo is coming."

Get me out what does it mean. " Why."
" Well you're a human and we are not to get attached and Zalgo will kill you in a second. He is more of a monster than us Rose."

" He's here I can feel it there is not time. Just hide in my room and do not come out till I say so."
I went to Ben's room and hid in the bathroom. I locked the door and stayed still.

I hope this doesn't get messy. I just held my stomach and breathed. I don't know this Zalgo leader guy but I'm pretty sure he's much worse than Jeff.