Chapter 33 - After The Bell

Aries never did find Cancer and Gemini Yin after the little incident. She would've found them if they hadn't gone through Capricorn's portal. But they did, and his portal closed right as she stepped outside. She knew they had been around the place not so long ago by her sense of smell. She just didn't get where they had gone off to and how so quickly. Though while she was out, she noticed what every other student wandering outside had seen as well, Angels stood outside the academy with Mr Watkins. 

They must be from Aquarius's hometown  Aries thought. Why would they come here though? Wanting to find out, she listened in on their conversation. ''Let's have the the bells for class go first, before we continue our conversation in my office'' Mr Watkins said to the two adult angels before him. 

Damn  She thought, unhappy that she won't be able to know what's going on. She then checked the time, and saw that the first bell was just a few minutes away from going off. Still having her ears focused on their conversation, she heard more of their conversation. ''What should we do with the girl's belongings as of right now Mr Watkins?'' The female angel asked. ''Would my younger angels be able to drop her belongings off in her dormitory while we speak in your office?''

''Unfortunately that can't happen as I don't know which dorms belong to which students myself and along with that these dorms are shared, meaning I'll have to make sure the other student is aware and okay with your angels going into their dorm''

''I'm sure they will be okay with my angels coming in for a moment if we let them know about what has happened to their roommate'' She responded back with, and such a sentence made the eavesdropping dragon confused. 

What has happened to their roommate... She repeated, and then continued to speak her mind. But Aquarius is here and...fine? She firstly thought. Are they even talking about Aquarius?  Whatever something has happened, and it just proves that Virgo had a right to be worried about Aquarius She thought lastly to herself as she wanted to focus on hearing more of Mr Watkins conversation with the group. Unluckily for her that's when the first bell went off, or at least it was a little unlucky for her for just one reason, and that was not being able to hear the rest of their conversation they have outside.

Class is exactly what I need right now!  She immediately thought, hearing it go off. I need to make sure that Aquarius knows that they're here, and figure out what has recently happened to bring them here. She quickly turned around and walked through the same doors she came out from but this time she didn't go down the same corridor as before. She took a different corridor route to her next lesson. I hope Cancer and either Yin or Yang show up for class She thought as she walked through the busy corridor. Walking through the corridor, she realised that she couldn't spot any of her friends around in the corridor. 

''Aries, you okay?'' A familiar male voice asked from beside her. She looked over to the direction of the voice and now walking with her in that moment were Leo and Scorpio. 

''Oh yeah I am'' She answered, with a happy smile hopping onto her face. She was glad that they had crossed paths with her in the corridor. Them being with her crushed the worries that she had began to feel, and it meant that she didn't have to enter her history class alone. ''Have you guys seen Cancer and Gemini Yin around? Or Aquarius?'' She asked.

''We haven't seen Aquarius since the beginning of break and we haven't seen Cancer and Gemini Yin at all'' Scorpio said, being the one to answer the question. 

''Really?'' Aries asked, and only looked at for her moment as they were still making their way to class through the busy corridor.

''Yeah, we didn't spend our whole break in cafeteria today'' Scorpio revealed.