Clingy

Credits to:XxExphoriaxx for the idea.

Willa and A-spen were cuddling in the wolf down.Willa turns gets up but A-spen pulls her back down."A-spen, I have to go to the bathroom."Willa chuckles.A-spen groans."Noo!Just stay in bed."Willa loves how A-spen could get so clingy sometimes.It was one of the things she loves about them."I will only be gone for a few minutes."Willa tries to reason with her.They groan again."That's a few minutes too long.Just use it later."A-spen says."I'm sorry, but I have to go."

Willa gets back up.But A-spen wasn't going to let her get away that so easily.A-spen gets out of Willa's bed and grabbed on the her leg."A-spen come on, let go."Willa says as she laughs."Noo!"Willa had no chose but to drag A-spen along with her."Wyatt, Wynter!"Willa yells.They both come out of their rooms."Can you help me with this?"Willa says, pointing to A-spen.Wyatt and Wynter laugh as they walk over."And I thought Eliza was really clingy."Wyatt jokes, earning an eye roll from Willa.

Wyatt and Wynter starts pulling A-spen off Willa's let's.A-spen hangs on tighter."Nooo!"they whine.They successfully pulls A-spen off Willa's leg.They cross their arms as they pout."Look, I will only be in the bathroom for 5 minutes.You can even wait outside the door, okay?"They nod and Willa smiles.

After using the bathroom for 6 minutes, Willa opens the door."You lied."A-spen says as they grab onto Willa."What?"Willa asks."You said that you would only be in their for 5 minutes, you was in their for 6."They explain.Willa chuckles."Does it really matter?It was only one minute longer."She says as they lay back down on her bed."Yes."A-spen says, making Willa chuckle again.