LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND NON-BINARY PEOPLE! I PRESENT TO YOU!

Hello, everyone! Lily here! Is everyone having a joyful day? Have you stayed hydrated?

Random someone: "I PAID MONEY FOR THIS SO GET TO THE POINT!"

Hehe, right! What am I presenting again?

Random someone: "I swear to God!"

I remember now! Get ready... Steady-

Random someone: "I regret coming here."

JEEZ, I'LL GET TO THE POINT!

Ahem.

Get ready... Steady and amazed!

*Takes a deep breath*

I PRESENT TO YOU A NEW BOOK! CALLED, "Minecraft Flat World Progress", CHAPTER 4 "We Can Change Earthbread's Fate" OF MY, "Cookie Run Kingdom: The Vanilla-Lily Family and finally...

DRUMROLL PLEASE!

*Drumroll happens and a song comes on*

A/N: The song is called TONDEMO-WONDERZ by WonderlandsxShowtime that band is from the game, HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE and the video is by Furan4su on YouTube!

A BONUS CHAPTER FOR THE VANILLA-LILY BOOK! WOOOOOOOOO!

Random someone: "WOOOOOO! Yeaaaah baby! That's what I've been waiting for!" ♧A/N: That line is from Penguinz0 (cr1tikal) a YouTuber and Twitch streamer!

Random someone: "WOOOOOO! Yeaaaah baby! That's what I've been waiting for!" ♧A/N: That line is from Penguinz0 (cr1tikal) a YouTuber and Twitch streamer!♧

Is anyone else cheering?!

A/N: The gifs are from the show, HAZBIN HOTEL by Vivziepop, a YouTuber! By the way, I don't watch the show but the characters are cute and this show IS NOT FOR KIDS! It says that in the trailer for it!

That's the end of my presentation! Bye, everyone! Have a... Hmm, happy wonderful day/night! See you next time!

Crew... ROLL OUT!

♧♧♧

Whoa, this has been one long day of writing!

Crew member: "They can still hear you, Miss Lily!"

Wait what?

I think I fixed it!

Crew member's mind: *Nope, she hasn't.*