"Cesar?"

((Idk what other title to put, as I said. I'm new as shit to this—))

Cesar woke up in his bed. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, looking at the time. It was 3:00 A.M. he groaned a bit and stretched, trying to go back to sleep. All of a sudden, he saw something looming over him. His screams were cut short as his vision suddenly went dark. He groaned as he blinked, slowly coming to. When he tried to rub the side of his face, he found that he couldn't move. He was bound in a chair. He started to panic and whipped his head around. "Mark?! MARK IS THAT YOU?! IF IT IS, THIS ISN'T—" the shocked male was cut off by something being wrapped around his mouth. Another male- no- another HIM was standing there. The alternate smirked and placed a finger to his lips. Cesar widened his eyes, his breathing speeding up. He closed his eyes and braced himself...then felt a feeling, something soft, dragging across one of his feet. His legs twitched as he gasped, realizing what was going on. "Mmphf-!! Nmmph-!" He squealed behind his gag as the feather sped up its pace, and a brush was added to his other foot. "Stmmph-! Mhmhmhmhph-!!" "Don't worry, Cesar...this is just the beginning..." his alternate laughed coldy as disembodied hands began to scritch the males sides, back, stomach and underarms. "NMHMHMHMFF-! MHMHMHMHPHH-! MMHMHMHMHM!-" the alternate smirked at the helpless, hysterical and writhing male in the chair, before walking over to the phone and dialing someone. Mark. "Hey, it's Cesar, I hope it's not too late..."

HOO. OKAY I DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT. did I do a good, or bad? Please let me know! Constructive criticism is always welcome! As I said, I'm new, and would love to know how I could improve! ~Jon