earthquakes

It was a normal day in the Wilkins family house the family was happy, the children were happy.

The Wilkins was a large family composed of Adam the father, Allison the mother, their daughters Lauryn, Olive, Dahlia, Cora, Charlotte, Mira and their son Chris.

Chris had a small group, the boy did not like having too many people around, and because of it, his parents would force him to change friend groups often, but as much as he enjoyed the company of some people he met, this friend group stayed the same for years.

Bryanna, Hunter, Kaleigh and Rylan.

They were always made fun of for letting Bryanna and Kaleigh in the group but they never cared, as long as they were together.

Today Lord Wilkins allowed his son to go visit Lord Porter's daughter, Bryanna, assuming his son wanted her around so he could marry her, but that surely wasn't the case. But at the same time, his father didn't need to know that.

Arriving at the Porter's mansion Harper was the first to get out of the carriage, he couldn't wait.

"Chris." His father called.

Right. The younger immediately stopped and regained his posture. He knew better than to argue to his father. Especially when he was so gracious enough to let and accompany him to such occasions.

A butler approached the two, guiding them through the gardens and halls of the property.
They then finally reached the room were Lord Porter and his daughters were waiting, Chris didn't know why all of Lord Porter's children were waiting there but he assumed it's because it was their first time at the mansion.

"Lord Porter." Lord Wilkins bowed down, his son doing the same.

"Ah! Lord Wilkins, it's been a long time since we talked, I see you brought your son over." The man greeted.

"Indeed, I figured he could talk to Lady Bryanna while we discussed about some matters." Chris wanted to say something, but his father stopped him before he could even move his jaw, the adults were talking.

"Yes yes, but I also want to introduce you to my other daughters." And with that, three beautiful young ladies came closer, their colorful dresses were in contrast with the dark color of the wood.

"This is Emilee, my oldest daughter" a girl in a sky blue dress walked closer to Lord Porter and bowed down.

"Hello Wilkins, nice to meet you." Emilee then walked back to her sisters.

"And then we have my other two daughters, twins, Evelyn and Scarlet." Then two girls, one in a pastel green dress and one in a canary yellow one walked closer, Chris was shocked by their beauty and ability to move as if they were one.

Chris also bowed down. "Pleasure to meet you all."

After all those formalities Chris was finally dismissed.

He ran off to find Finley who, like she told him, was waiting for him in the library.

"Hello?" Chris asked in a sort of hushed tone, he just realized how shy and embarrassed Bryanna must have felt when she first visited him.

"Harper over here!" A girl's voice said.

The boy turned around and there was Chris, wearing a blue/purple dress with star and moon ornaments. It was the most beautiful dress he's seen in a while.

 It was the most beautiful dress he's seen in a while