Chapter 3

Chrissy walked over to the couch and plopped down next to him.

"I'll be right back," Eddie said, standing up to walk to his room. He wanted to find some music that most cases Chrissy down. Which he doubted he had.

Chrissy sat on the couch. “Hey Eddie, where's the bathroom?” She asked, getting up from the couch. It was dead quiet in the trailer. Chrissy peered down the hallway. “Eddie? Come on, stop playing.” She said, giving a nervous laugh.  She slowly started walking down the hallway, the only sound was the floorboards creaking underneath her as she walked. She heard the grandfather clock chime and her heart sank. She let out a scream as she heard someone call her name.
Only in reality- she was still sitting on the couch. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was twitching slightly.

Eddie finally found it, after trashing the room even more. He walked out back to Chrissy. "I'm back!" He called walking back in. There was no response. Then he looked down at Chrissy, sitting on the couch, her eyes blank! Eddie screamed and jumped back. "Chr-Chrissy?" He said slowly walking towards her, she only twitched. He kneeled down to her level. "Hello?" He said, shaking her shoulder.

Chrissy let out another scream and ran out of Eddie’s trailer. “Somebody help, please!” She screamed. As she was running terrified  through the upside down, she tripped over a vine, which seemed to bring her back to reality.
She let out a scream, seeing Eddie bent down in front of her, emotion coming back to her face to give him an absolutely terrified expression, tears running down her cheeks.

Chrissy screaming made Eddie fall backwards, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. He stared at Chrissy for a few seconds till he realized she was crying. "WoWo! Calm down, what happened? Are you hurt?!" He asked, worried for her. He sat next to her on the couch and wrapped his arm around  her back.

Chrissy shook her head, bringing her knees up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around her legs. “I-… I-“ She whimpered out. After a long moment she was able to calm herself down enough to talk. “No, I'm not hurt..” She spoke quietly.

"Ok..." Eddie said pulling Chrissy closer to him. "Do you mind telling me what you saw?" He spoke gently. He didn't want to scare her more, but if he knew what was happening, maybe there was a chance he could help her. This did seem supernatural, I doubt stress would do that to a person.

Chrissy couldn’t explain what she saw. But she saw a pencil and paper nearby and started to draw it for him. She was kinda decent at drawing so she tried to make it as accurate as possible. Once she was finished she slowly slipped the paper to him with a shaky hand. “That’s what i saw…” She whispered, looking away from him.

Eddie looked at the page and studied it for a little bit. Her drawing seemed odd, but also familiar. It looked like his trailer. He had a theory. "I don't know how but..." He started bit sure how to tell Chrissy, "I think your mind somehow got pulled into Alternate dimension. It's like this one, but different." He said grabbing her hand. "But it's just a theory." He finished hoping it wouldn't scare her more than she already seemed. Maybe a possible explanation would calm her down.

Chrissy looked at him. “I mean it would make sense…It was like hawkins but…different.” She sighed, looking to the drawing. “But whoever that was Eddie…He’s going to kill me.” Chrissy spoke biting her lip with a sigh.

Eddie didn't know how to respond to that. This was a lot more extreme than he thought. 'Should i got help, or keep it between me a Chrissy?' He thought. Eddie had no idea. So he just said, "Do you think we should get help?" He didn't know what else to say, he hated seeing Chrissy suffer.

“Who could we tell? Who would even believe us?” Chrissy said, discouraged as she looked to him with a small frown on her face.

"Dustin and Mike? I trust them and they seem as out of this world as me." Eddie said. He thought it would be a good idea if more people knew, more help.

Chrissy nodded, burying her face between her knees. “I’m so scared eddie…” She admitted in a quiet voice. She sighed and bit her lip as she wiped her eyes, just now noticing she had a few tears falling from them.

Eddie's heart hurt seeing Chrissy so terrified. He grabbed her hand and pulled her in close to him. "I don't want to see you like this," he started. "Whenever your ready, we will tell them, if you want to wait a little I'm fine with that."

Chrissy sniffled and relaxed in his arms, resting her head gently on his chest for a moment. “I’m ready…i’m ready to be done with this.” She said quietly, gripping the sides of his shirt tightly.

Word Count: 862