Part 3 Syphboy

I noticed today that Dr O'Malley looked really uncomfortable for most of the day and the rest of our interns were mocking him. At lunch I overheard them talking about him contracting Syphilis and were laughing at him. Shocked at this injustice of such a kind, warm and soft hearted man, I couldn't keep quiet anymore. I looked at them all in disgust. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves!" I stated. All 5 of them stared at me. "Excuse me?" Dr Grey said. "You heard me." I retorted. "I think you'll find that George is a big boy and can take care of himself." Dr Stevens jested. I stood up took to Dr O'Malley's side. "Screw you. Screw all of you. You think this is all great fun and games for him? You think this is a joke to him?" I felt my hackles rise up in anger. "You should be ashamed!" I added when they were rendered speechless. "Come on Dr O'Malley, let's get you sorted out." I offered, my voice softening. As we left the cafeteria, I still felt all 5 pairs of eyes on me. I looked up into his face to find a very different expression to the others. "Thankyou. For sticking up for me back there." He said quietly. I gave him a warm smile. "Don't mention it. I just found it incredibly unfair that they outnumbered you like that." I said feeling my temper rise again. I took him into a private treatment room and got what I needed. I stuck on a pair of gloves and pulled the door and curtains closed. "OK. Do you mind if I take a quick look myself?" I said. He clammed up a little bit nodded his head. He pulled his trousers and pants down for me to see what we were dealing with. "Yep. It's definitely Syphilis. It's not a problem, we'll clear that up." I reassured him. He turned and leant across the examination bench for me to administer the meds. I heard the door and the curtains open. "Get out, right now!" I barked. "Now! Or it'll be you I'll be sticking this!" I growled.

*George's POV*

I was stunned by how y/n's eyes flashed dangerously as she threatened each of my intern colleagues as they entered. She growled at them through gritted teeth and looked almost predatorial. They all backed off and left us alone. "It'll be alright, Dr O'Malley. Give it about a week and if the symptoms persist or worsen, come and find me again. It'll be OK." She said. The way she defended me back in the cafeteria made my heart melt and I realised right then that I was falling for her. I pulled everything back up noticing that I didn't even feel the injections. "Thankyou. For everything." I said, pulling her into a hug. "Oh it's my pleasure. You didn't deserve any of that." She said referring to the others. We turned to leave the treatment room. "Oh and er, be careful next time." She added with a knowing look. I nodded and breathed a sigh of relief. "You know when I dream of being in a room, half naked alone with a beautiful woman, the reality is so much better." I said, turning to leave the room. What a really great girl.

After a couple of weeks I saw y/n around the hospital and we often exchanged warm smiles in passing but had no time to stop and chat. She had a gorgeous smile about her. Her eyes seemed to twinkle whenever she saw me. "She's cute. Very fiesty though, not sure I like that in a woman." Alex told me as he observed her going about her work. I gave him a look. "Oh come on. I've seen the way you look at her. You're obviously into her." He advised. "Who's George into now?" Izzie asked. "Remember that Dr a couple of weeks ago that treated the Syph?" Alex prompted. "That's her?" Her mouth fell open. "Oh yeah! That little wild cat." Piped Cristina. "No, I like her." she added. "I agree, she'd be really great for you." Meredith told me. Just then, Dr Bailey came striding over with her usual scary look. I finished up my paperwork before I moved on.

The syphilis had indeed cleared up very quickly and I was a lot better. But the syphilis wasn't the main thing on my mind right now. That night, I dreamt of y/n back in the treatment room. She was examining me with full on touching and rubbing. Asking me if it hurt and should she kiss it better. My thoughts were plagued by y/n and her fiery lioness like nature. I had to admit that she was very sexy when she was like that. The way she stared daggers at Izzie, Cristina, Alex and Meredith like she did before she softened when she looked at me drove me absolutely crazy. But did she like me? Could she like me?

*Y/n's POV*

I'll admit it, Dr O'Malley had the nicest rear I'd ever seen and his manhood was desirable apart from the syphilis which he reported later had cleared up quickly as I knew it would. I'd catch him watching me every now and again and each time he caught my eye, we'd exchange warm smiles in passing. The soft, warm look in his eyes each time he smiled at me made my heart hammer. That night, I dreamt of Dr O'Malley. He was completely stripped bare stood in front of a mirror with me stood naked behind him. My hands were snaked around his torso and I was caressing his skin lovingly and appreciatively. He still had a small bruise on his rear where I'd injected him with the Syphilis meds. I traced my fingernails lightly up and down his rumps making him moan and his head tilting backwards. "You're gorgeous." I whispered as I continued to trace my fingers along his skin, up his back and then across his chest. I saw in the mirror that his length was hard and my hand trailed to it. Just before my hand reached it however, I awoke. Just typical!