Chapter 5: The Final Battle... Part 1

☁️☁️ Means that a character is thinking!

😴😴This means that a character is sleeping!

🥱🥱And this means that a character is dreaming.

🫐Blueberry Pure's POV🍪

So after a few weeks of repairing the kingdom, it's a few days until Halloween! I think we all need a little break, after all that happened.

My costume is finished and all that's left is to finish the Halloween party!

I walk to my room and get some boxes but then I see that there are ten boxes-

🌼No one's pov🌼

Blueberry Pure calls for Lemon Shortcake, she comes to take the three boxes and Blueberry takes another 3.

Blueberry Pure: "To the garden!" She joyfully declared!

Lemon Shortcake just nods.

While they walk they start talking about the circus that's coming up.

Blueberry Pure: "What are you going to dress up as?"

Lemon Shortcake: "A zombie general!"

Blueberry Pure: "Ohhh. And I know who you can save!"

Lemon Shortcake: "Who?"

Blueberry Pure: "Mint!" She cheekily smirks.

Lemon Shortcake: "Wha-?!"

Blueberry Pure: She grabs her shoulder. "Okay so, I'm going to snitch on Mint! Don't tell him!" She still is grinning and she cheekily gives Lemon a wink.

Lemon Shortcake: "U-um.. ok?" She hesitantly asked.

Blueberry Pure: "He has a crush on you! Now the question is, do you like him that way?"

Lemon Shortcake: "I... I don't know. But when he saved me I felt my heart go fast..." she mumbles the last bit but Blueberry hears it!

Blueberry Pure: "Yeah, you have a crush on him!"

Lemon Shortcake: "ANYWAY-" Lemon covers her blushing face!

Blueberry Pure: "Don't change the subject!" Her face turns serious. "Do you want to be with Mint?"

Lemon Shortcake: "M-mhm!"

Blueberry Pure: "Right then! At the party, you should invite him to dance and then confess your feelings!!!"

Lemon Shortcake: "I should get ready then!"

Blueberry Pure: "WAIT! We need a code name for this."

Lemon Shortcake: "Hm... what about Cupid?"

Blueberry Pure: "Let's go with that!"

Lemon Shortcake: "Oh! What are you going as?"

Blueberry Pure: "You'll see later." She started grinning and her eyes are sparkling.

They arrive in the beautiful, Halloween-themed garden!

Blueberry Pure: "Thanks for the help, Lemon!"

Lemon Shortcake: "My pleasure Princess-"

Blueberry Pure: "Remember to call me Blueberry!"

Lemon Shortcake: "Oh, my apologies Blueberry!"

Blueberry Pure: "There we go." She says while watching her walk away and then she gets to work.

🌼🌼🌼

-At Waffle Cone Hotel-

Dark Cacao: "Are you sure you're okay, son? She was your first crush after all."

Dark Choco: "Yep. I'm fine! And besides, at least she's still my friend!"

Dark Cacao: "That's a good way to look at it!" He smiles warmly at his son. "And we're going to see a circus tonight."

Dark Choco: "We are?"

Dark Cacao: "Yeah."

Dark Choco: "Looking forward to it then!"

~~~

Orange Vanilla takes a walk around the garden, wandering about her Soul Jam...

Orange Vanilla: ☁️"It'll be fixed soon...! It's in safe hands."☁️

She feels herself getting pulled so she looks at who it is!

Orange Vanilla: "Hey Blue."

Blueberry Pure: "Hiii! We need your help!"

Orange Vanilla: "'We?'"

Blueberry Pure: "Me and Lemon. Basically, Lemon likes Mint and he likes her back but they haven't admitted their feelings yet. They will at the party though!"

Orange Vanilla: "I'll help then." She spoke softly.

Blueberry Pure: "Thank you!"

Blueberry then gets the rest of the boxes and returns them. She also goes to get her costume.

🌼🌼🌼

Librarian Cookie is in his library and tried searching for ways to fix a soul jam!

Maid Cookie gets him some jellies and cola.

Maid: "Y'know you can have a break... right?"

Librarian: "I know Maid, but I need to do this for her."

Maid: "Alright, just remember to eat and drink!"

Librarian: "I'll do it now. Promise."

And so he did, savouring every bite.

Maid: "See you later!"

He waved back at her.

Librarian: "Hm. A wizard could possibly fix it!"

And so Librarian Cookie wrote and sent a letter to a dear friend of his.

A/N: I've kept this for like a year :'( I'm so sorry guys! I was and still am struggling with writers block for this story! Although splitting things in parts help, so there will be multiple parts! I've also been very busy but I'll try write a bit more! So sorry again and have a nice day! ^^