Six

"Okay, Char" Paul comes over "I know you don't want to die a virgin, but fucking a random guy isn't how you want to remember your first time"

"Are you sure?" I ask "I mean isn't that what most girls my age do?"

"Some" he thinks "I don't know, I'm a guy and I don't know how your female minds work. I mean half the time you girls want babies and the next you want shoes" we walk over to the cliff to see Sam, Emily, Jared and Kim "Emily! Kim! For your first times did you want to randomly fuck some guy or want it to be with someone you cared for?" They look over at us, Emily and Kim are both flustered and flabbergasted by the looks of it.

"Why" Emily asks "do you want to know that?" I take off my top, shoes and pants to show my black bikini.

"I was asking about losing my virginity" they look at me "hi I'm Charlotte" I hold my hand out to the new girl

"Kim" she shakes me hand "the guys told me a lot about you"

(Kim)

"Good things I hope" she laughs nodding her head "Jared talks about you all the time" She blushes.

"So how are things at home?" Emily asks

"We're throwing a party for Nasty Little Whore" not that she needs one "I don't see why, the girl hates being the center of attention yet she's slept with half of our class behind my Uncle Edward's back. My uncle thinks that the guys are all just thinking of wild fantasies but nope, I even had a video of the Nasty Little Whore with one of the guys but you know what happened" when I showed Uncle Edward, my first mistake was doing it with no one around. He grabbed me and threw me down the stairs before grabbed my arm and dislocated it. That was when I went down to Sam's house and the pack and elders found out what Uncle Edward does when no one's around and when they find out nothing bad happens to him.

"It's not right" Sam growls "no Em" Emily tries to calm him down but it doesn't help "that vampire physically hurts Charlotte for no reason, the others don't do shit!"

"Can we just forget about it for now?" I ask "we're here to have fun"

"She's right" and that's when Emily jumps off the cliff, Sam goes after her screaming her name.

"Don't" Jared warns "think about doing what Emily did"

"Okay" she says before she jumps off the cliff anyway laughing, Jared curses before following her.

"I'll ask" Paul looks at me as I look down at the others "but are you going to"

"Nope" I jump onto his back "let's go, giddie up horsie"

"Alright" he then jumps and I screech holding onto Paul tightly.

~Time Skip~

"I don't see why I have to be there" I'm in my room drying my hair, everyone is at home as Uncle Edward is here demanding I celebrate Nasty Little Whore's birthday "everyone knows I don't like her"

"Because she's my mate!" If she's your mate why do you have the urge to kill her twenty four seven?

"Why you" Uncle Edward was about to hit me but Aunt Alice gets between us.

"Edward!" She screams "Charlotte doesn't have to come if she doesn't want to!"

"She does!" Uncle Edward screams back "Bella is my mate and those two have to get along!"

"Why?" Mom storms in demanding "leave my daughter alone! The La Push shifters told me and Emmett what you did!"

"Oh?" He laughs "what did I do? What did that little bitch tell them?"

"She showed them her dislocated arm and bruised her ribs!" Mom snarls "I want the truth now! Why the fuck do you hate Charlotte? All her life you've hated her! Why?"

"I don't have to tell you shit" he growls

"Yet you invade our minds all the time" dad comes in "leave now!" Uncle Edward scoffs before leaving "go to bed sweetie, I'm staying here" I nod my head going to sleep.

~Rosalie's POV~

"Do something about him Carlisle!" I scream at Carlisle, right now Edward is with Bella while we have a family meeting about him.

"Now Rosalie" Carlisle calmly states "we don't know for sure if Edward"

"I swear Carlisle I will call up the Volturi right now and risk my daughter and Felix meeting just to get you to fucking do something!" I scream "he is your venom son! Do something before I do!"