Chapter Three

I had fallen asleep curled up in a ball on the dark carpet. I was up in the late hours of the night trying to open the barred window, which conveniently Harry must have put in in the few hours I've known him, and then trying to configure a new plan of escaping alive.

I had come up with nothing. 

I would have to birth Harry's child and do everything he said. Life was never fair to me.

I had fallen asleep on the floor, but when I woke up, I was on the humongous bed and Harry was right beside me, pulling me into his stomach. I let out an cry and tried to pull away but I guess my cry alerted Harry to wake up and sense danger. 

His black eyes searched the room for any impeding danger, when there was none, his dark blue eyes shone down on me, quizzically. His black eyes wasn't what scared me, it was the porcelain canine popping out of his mouth. I shuddered and met his now normal eyes.

"I, uh, you're... in my... bed." I managed to gasp out. 

"Correction, you're in my bed." Harry shrugged and pulled his black v neck down over his chest. 

"Can we talk?" I asked. 

Harry nodded, sitting up. "Take a shower and then we'll get some food into your stomach. I can't have you starving on me, can I?" 

I gripped the sheets in my hand and pushed them away, falling out of the bed. It wasn't until I heard a groan did I look back at Harry. His eyes were pitch black as he stared at my butt. I was about to stomp over there and slap him for being a pervert until did I realize that in my sleep, the dress had folded and was showing off my pale thigh. I quickly blushed while fixing it and Harry threw me a new summer dress. 

"Does he get steal these dresses out of a 12 year old sister’s closet?!" I muttered before slipping into the shower and taking the longest I possibly could. I was dreading Harry and I's talk. 

Pulling on the white summer dress, I pulled my hair back with a head band so it'd stay out of my face and left the room. I had no idea where to go, so I walked down the stairs to bump into someone causing a bunch of books to fall from their hands. 

A girl, a little older than me, with thick framed glasses stared back at me as I bent over to retrieve her book that had fallen when I ran into her. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologized, handing her a few of the books. They were classics and a bunch of them were romantic.

"It's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going, I should be the one apologizing." She said as she began putting the books in the correct order biggest to small so it'd be easier carrying them. 

"What's your name?" I asked. The girl froze with fear and sighed, "Anna." 

"Anna, I'm Bay." I tried to offer her a sincere smile but she just shrunk away, tending to her books as if they were little wounded forest animals. I still had one of the book in my hands, "Little Women". I had remembered reading it when I was in high school. 

"This is a really good book. I felt a strong connection with Jo." I smiled at her. Anna brushed a strand of brown hair behind her ear. 

"M-Me too. I-I like to write." She stared up at me in awe. 

"I don't really write but I love to read! Maybe I could read them sometime?" I asked. She blushed but nodded and I handed her  the book. 

A deep growl came from behind Anna as I handed her the book. I narrowed my eyes at Harry, who was trying to intimidate Anna. 

"Why are you conversing with this servant?" Harry growled, grabbing my arm. I watched Anna's reaction carefully. She opened her mouth to say something but shut it, looking down as tears filled her eyes. Harry's expression showed no guilt for making the young girl cry. I sighed and reached forward, bringing her head to my chest as I cooed soothing words at her.