Chapter 33.

Emerson's POV.

One week later....

It was the night before the wedding. Brendon and I had been keeping what we've been doing a secret, we honestly didn't know how everyone would react.

But honestly, I was fine with it.

He's been sneaking into my room at night, and it wasn't even just sex, sure we had some almost every night, but then after

After we just had the most amazing conversations.

It's like we had a hunger for each other constantly, and I wasn't even mad about it.

It was also funny finding out his new kinks, but that's for another day.

Sitting in the room with Ashton, we were planning out Nicole's bachelorette party, he was obviously going out with the guys tonight, but it was nice to have some help.

"What about male strippers?" He asks.

"Uh, no." I laugh

"Okay," he trails a moment, "who's all even going to be here?"

"It's just her and I, she doesn't have any girlfriends, and to be honest neither do I, so I just have to find something fun for the two of us to do."

Ashton gets a small smirk on his face, then laughs out loud.

"I mean, I know something y'all could do together that's fun, especially for the guys."

I smack him upside the head, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing at his joke.

"You're an idiot, what if her and I just go to some clubs? We are in Vegas, and I do live here, I know of one that's a lot of fun, it's just hell to get in too."

"You're literally going with a famous girl, and not only that, but you both are hot as shit, I'm sure you'll get inside." Ashton laughs.

Bzzz bzzz

I look down at my phone sitting between Ashton and I, seeing Brendon's name pop up.

Brendon: "Miss me?"

"Umm, Emerson!" Ashton gasps.

Fuck.

"It's not what you think!"

Ashton grabs my phone, opening the message and seeing all the other messages

Some not so family friendly.

"EMERSON!" He exclaims, "you dirty dirty child."

"Okay okay," I give in, "we are kind of like, talking I guess, I don't know it's only been a week or so, but please don't say anything to anyone."

"I won't, you know me better then that, but you bet your ass ima give you so much shit for it."

He lightly knocks my shoulder and hands me my phone, I roll my eyes at him before I reply.

Me: "That depends...do you miss me more?"

"Back to tonight," Ashton sighs, "just go to that club, what's it even called?"

"Harry's Vault."

Ashton cocks his head. "Like, Harry Styles?"

"Yep, he opened it up here a few months ago, see why it's so difficult to get in?" I laugh.

"Does he go there?" Ashton asks.

"God no," I shake my head, "but all the fan  girls think he will show one day, so it's always packed. Not really my scene but, for Nicole I would do it."

"Aww see, this is why you're such a good friend."

"Shut it," I tease, "will you help me pick out something to wear?"

Ashton groans, "you know I love you, but Em I'm not a girl and I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be either of things to be a good friend." I tease.

"Fine, only if Calum and Michael can help too, I don't wanna look weird being the only one."

"Deal."

Brendons POV.

It's almost eight o'clock, why the fuck was Dallon not ready yet?

Thank god I own a house here.

Being home was honestly such a great feeling, being around a familiar place. It brought me joy.

It also brought annoyance, because I let everyone come here to get ready for our night, and I'm sitting alone in my living room because nobody knows how to follow a schedule.

"Brendon!" I hear Emerson call from my room, I stand and head in there. Once entering, I swear my jaw could've dropped to the god damn floor.

She wore a skin tight, short, red dress. Her long black hair was straightened, and she wore black heels.

Black heels were my weakness.

"Stare much?" She giggles, looking at me through the mirror she stood in front of.

"Sorry," I chuckle, "yes?"

"Can you zip me?" She reaches at her back, "Nicole was in here with me, but she went and showed Dallon her outfit for the night, and left me alone."

I clear my throat, walking forward to her, the dress was almost completely zipped up, and honestly she could've done it herself.

She just wanted me to see her without everyone else around.

Once zipped completely, she turns to me and gives me a small nod.

"Thank you good sir."

"Yeah yeah," I pause, "you look uh, well you look really fucking good."

"Thanks, I even have matching bra and panties underneath, shocking I know."

Good lord I could've melted right there.

"Also red?" I ask. She grins, shaking her head.

"Nope, black."

"Fuck me." I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

"Hmm, maybe later, I gotta think about that." She teases, making me smirk.

She  applies lip gloss to her perfect lips, before making a soft smacking sound,

"Okay, we gotta go, have fun tonight!" She exclaims, walking toward me and planting a small peck on my cheek.

"Be safe." I reply.

"Always."

I watch her leave, and find myself begging for her to come back. She was literally all I wanted and more.

I think Sarah brought Emerson to me, because no one has made me feel this way since Sarah, and for once, I'm not scared to admit it to myself.

I've known Emerson for almost two months now, but it feels like a life time.

And I think I'm falling for her.

Oh god, I think

I think I'm falling in love with her.

What the fuck is going on with me?

All I know is, I'm the happiest when I'm with her.

I always say I'm such a bad person, but emerson, she brings out the best in me.

She's honestly the peak of my existence.

Authors note:

OH MY GOD

WHAT!!!

Also I apologize I know this chapter is short, but I felt it went better with the emotions that are running wild right now.

Let's hope nothing gets in the way.....