Chapter 3: Control

Age 9

I stood in an ally, surrounded by three men. How amusing. They think they can beat me? How pathetic. "Look guys, it's the monster. Get her!" The men started to charge a me, In a blink of an eye, I was behind them. "Looking for me?" I whispered in ones ear. The shocked look on his face was almost enough to satisfied. Almost. The next second I ripped into the guys neck, before he could turn around. I dig and dig into his neck, as I got further into his before you hear. Rip. I ate so much of his neck that I ripped his head off his miserable shoulders. I dangled his head by the hair. "Mmmm, much better." I gasped out staring at the looks of horror on the twos faces. It all happened so fast.
"Ahhhh!" They charged at me. Guess you can't fix stupid. I dodged the guys punch with ease. Time to end this. I snapped the first ones neck, as he dropped dead to the ground. Quickly I dodged again, and again, and again. In a blink of an eye, stuck my hand into his chest. "Uughh" was all you heard before I yanked his heart out. As his body dropped dead, I looked at his heart in my hands and started to eat it. Yum. Revenge never tasted so good. I was covered in blood but remained unfazed.

(1 Hour Later)

As I walked through the village, gasps were heard from anyone that saw me. I was covered in blood. It was like I showered in it. Another man came up to me. He looked to be a samurai.
"Get out of here monster!" He yelled.
I looked him straight in the eye. "You will do as I say." I state calmly.
"I will do as you say." He says dazed.
"You want to protect me."
"I want to protect you."
"Good. Now follow me." I state, leaving no room for discussion. I started walking towards the gate. A full moon is coming. I cant do this by myself. I need to start compelling followers. I only have a few days left. As we walked into the night. It's time.

(Later that night)

"My Lady. Here is another one." As he dragged another man by his hair. When he stopped in front of me, He threw him at my feet. "Ugh" The mystery man says as he looks up weakly. He stares at me. "Good job, Kai. You can go now." I say, sizing this guy up. "Yes my Lady.' And he leaves.
"Please. I have a wife and family." He cries.
"Stop crying and shut up." I we make contact. And silence filled the air.
"Bring More people here and hang them on these hooks and drain them of their blood. Fill up my pool." I say. The man gets up and walks out the door.
"Much better." I look out the window with my hand on my head. I hoped it wouldn't come to this. But it had to be done. One by one, I have 6 followers. May they fill my pool with their blood. I looked up at the ceiling. Dozens of dead bodies filled the ceiling. All was heard was the dripping of the little blood the bodies had.
"Drip"
"Drip"