12 | Matty And His 'Goons'.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I hate Finney Blake.

I hate the way he's head over heals for Robin, it's clear Robin doesn't like him like that.

Robin isn't gay.

I hate his stupid curls, his eyes, his face, his acne.

I hate his posture.

I hate his stupid gay mascara. I hate his style.

I hate Finney's stupid voice.

I hate him.

Finney Blake has, to say the least, ruined my life.

Ruined Buzz and Matt's life. Just by simply existing.

By breathing.

See I've never wanted someone dead before, but theres always room for a 'first' everything.

Finney, would be my first.

Finney, Buzz, Matt, and I were good friends in Primary.

Notice how I said 'were'?

Things had changed when Buzz saw him kissing a boy under the slide.

Ever since I strive to bring him pain.

Bring him what he deserves.

I was walking home from school with my friends, my boys, my brothers if you would. Robin and Finney had been not too far infront of us.

Far enough for us to not hear their conversation but close enough to be able to tell it was Robin and Finney.

It's strange how the pair had been strangers or like, scared of each other for the longest of time just for one day they decided to get up and decide they wanted to become Robin and Finney. An iconic duo. Best friends.

If Robin knew Finney's stupid secret, he wouldn't be friends with this dweeb.

"Do you guys want to come over and play video games?"
Buzz asked, as he would every day. We spent almost every day at Buzz's house.

"Yea totally"
Matt said, smiling at Buzz. I never knew why but Matt and Buzz have always been extra close to each other. They are always smiling at each other. Oh well, it's probably nothing.

Everything was fine, we were walking home from school, laughing, having fun, about to start a long day of awesomeness on our video game, but everything changed, for the better good.

I looked away from Matt and Buzz, looking infront of me and what I saw was, shocking to say the least.

Infront of me was Robin, Robin Arellano holding hands with Finney Blake. Not in a friendly, platonic sorta way. A romantic kind of way. I could just tell the intention behind it.

"Guys look ahead."
I said, maliciously, pointing at the pair.

"I never thought they'd date."
Buzz said, shocked.

I pulled my phone out, getting ready to take a picture of them holding hands.

"If this won't cause the downfall of Finney Blake, I don't know what will."

I said, snapping the picture.

And this, this is how I turned Finney's world upside down.

"This fag is going to get what he deserves."

I said, putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Matty you can't just throw that word around like it's nothin-"
Buzz said, defending Finney. Matt just stared at his shoes, continuing to walk.

"What?! Are you one of Finney's kind or some bullshit?!"
I snarled.

𝘽𝙪𝙯𝙯'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Matty could never know that I am, in fact, gay. Or as Matty would say 'One of Finney's kind' or the F slur.

Matty could also never know that me and Matt are in a relationship, and have been, for almost 2 years.

As much as I love Matty, in a platonic way, he is a complete and utter piece of shit.

But he has done a lot for me and Matt, so I can't really just, drop him just like that. That would make me seem like I've been using him for all these years!

"Hello Buzz?! You gonna answer?!"
Matty roared at me.

"No,"
I lied, replying to Matty's essential question.

I watched Matty pull his phone out and open Instagram, to which he sent the picture of Finney and Robin holding hands to everyone who followed him, and the people he followed.

A storm is starting to stir, I can tell.