Jillian, Brad, Amy, and Derek

I decided to do this as a part two for Jillian and Brad story so yeah if you still want me to do Nancy and Doug then I will.

It had been about a month after the truth or dare party. I was at my new friend Amy's house. She was a person in my science class that everyone called a nerd, so I never talked to her. However, one day I decided to ask her about her science project, and it turned out she was pretty cool. Derek, her boyfriend from another school, was also there. We were all sitting on the floor watching a movie. I had my head in Brad's lap, my new boyfriend.

When it was over, we all started talking.

I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about the weekend after- Prom.

I started to shove the prom thoughts out of my head and heard a little of what they were talking about.

"Yeah, well you have a teeny weeny," Amy laughed.

A good place to start listening.

"What! I do not."

Amy just giggled. "I bet Brad's is bigger."

Brad rolled his eyes. I laughed. We had only had sex one time after that the truth or dare night, and from what I remember it was very big.

"Yeah..." I said. Brad glared at me. "What did I do?"

"Nothing..." he said. He was so shy. It made me giggle.

"Whatever. I don't have a small dick."

I laughed. "Prove it. No? Then I will believe Amy."

Amy giggled. Derek gave me the finger. "I could prove it if you want me too. I could even compare it to Brad's to show you that it is bigger!"

Amy rolled her eyes. "Boys are so weird."

"No. I'm proving it. Brad, whip your thing out."

Brad went stiff. He was really uncomfortable. "No, I am good. I am sure you, uh, have a large penis."

Derek laughed. "Call it a dick loser." And without a moment's hesitation, he began to unzip his pant. Amy gasped, telling him not to. He paid no attention and pulled his dick and balls out letting them hang out from the hem of his boxers.

Amy was just trying to get him mad apparently because it was big. I looked at it in amazement. Amy must have noticed I was starting. She put her hand over it with a scowl. It wasn't big enough to cover it fully.

"Hey! Stop looking. Now I get to see Brad's."

I smirked. "Okay fine with me."

He looked confused. "Whatever."

He pulled down his pants to expose his anaconda. It was a little longer than Derek's, and it was girthier. I smiled and grabbed it, stroking the soft cock slowly.

"And it is all mine."

I looked over at Amy. She looked shocked. She also started to jack off Derek. As he began to grow, I felt Brad getting larger. I turned to look at it. It was big. I loved it. I latched my lips onto it, sucking roughly. I bobbed my head up down. Brad moaned as I went faster and deeper. After a few minutes filled with groans I felt hot liquid being squirt in my mouth. I shuttered in delight. I had been laying on the floor, so I sat up to see a dazed Amy with white stuff dribbled down on her chin.

I nodded to her and kissed Brad, swishing his cum around in our mouths. I pulled back and spit out the white goo. Brad did the same.

"That was fun," Derek said. Cum was smeared across his upper lip. Amy must have done what I did.

"Why stop there," Amy said seductively, taking off her shirt exposing her bra. Derek gave us an expression that said "I love this girl" and began making out with her. I shrugged at Brad and threw myself at him. I pushed him on the ground. We kissed passionately. I unhooked my bra while it was still in my shirt. I pulled them both off together, only pausing from out heated kiss for a second. I kicked off my shorts as well.

I looked over at the other two while Brad began to kiss my breasts. Amy was a moaning mess. She was under Derek as he made out with her, pumping a finger in and out of her. I moaned as Brad bit my nipple. I shimmied down his body, his hard dick pressing my belly. I began to roll both of us over to get closer to the other two. I ended up on top. We were right behind Amy and Derek.I began to hungrily tear off Brad's clothes. I unveiled his awesome body, more muscular than Derek's, not that I am counting, and his even more awesome hard cock. A smiled at it. I clambered on top, moving over my panties to let him put himself in me. I began to bounce up and down on him. I felt so good.

Derek had just stopped pumping fingers in Amy. He went to sit down but Brad's face was in the way. I was experiencing too much pleasure to laugh when he sat on Brad's face.

"Oh my God sorry."

When he sat up Brad went to say something but stopped as he neared his end. I also started to feel a climax starting. We both moaned. Derek used the situation to his advantage.

"Well, if you liked it so much you can start doing something," Derek snickered. He sat back down. Brad began to eat out his ass. I was too horny to care. Amy scooted onto Derek's dick. It looked kind of weird, but they all really enjoyed it. I didn't know that Brad was also into guys. I made a mental note to ask him about it later, but it was soon dispelled as I came. I hoped up, knowing he was near. I stroked him until he exploded once again. His loud moan was stifled my Derek's ass.

Brad came up for air from Derek's ass. He saw me and smiled sheepishly.

Amy and Derek both began to moan loudly. Derek pulled out quickly and came all over Amy's ass. I quickly hopped in, pumping in her until she came. We all laid on the ground exhausted.

"So, wanna go for round two," Brad asked shyly.

"Yes," I almost moaned. Brad immediately jumped on Derek, licking his ass to lubricate it. I shrugged and looked at Amy.

"Ready to have some fun?" I asked before kissing her.

Does anyone want me to continue this?