Puppy shopping (Draco Malfoy)

A/N: hi

Y/NS POV
Today me and Draco decided to get a new puppy and I'm very excited so I jump out of bed and get ready. I pick out a emerald green flannel type shirt and white jeans plus matching underwear and bra for spicy time *wink*. Me and Draco set off the the puppy store and we start looking. We see a small lab, husky, rottweiler, poodle, and a mini Aussie. Draco picks a dog while I get all the basic doggy essentials. I pick out a leash and coller so that they match and I get dog food and treats. I also pick out a dog bed and doggy toys. Draco picks a dog and a crate to pit him in and he said that he will surprise me when we get home. On the drive home I get so exited to see what dog he picked "can I please see it please please pleeeeeeease" I say begging him to let me take a peek "no my love you have to wait till we get back but I promise you'll love him" he says chuckling at the sight of me begging "ITS A HE YAYYYYY" I say squealing in excitement.

At Home

We finally get home and Draco puts the crate on the floor and I can just hear the little pup squirming around. Draco tells me to close my eyes so I do. He lets the puppy out and I open my eyes

 He lets the puppy out and I open my eyes

THE PUPPY

"OMG YOU GOT THE MINI AUSSIE EEEEEE" I say screaming in excitement "what shall we name him" Draco asks "umm what about telly no that's dumb ummm muffin wait no that's a food ummm what about..... OH I got it what about chase he looks like a chase" I say realizing it's kinda basic but I like it so it doesn't matter "that's perfect my love" he says with love in his eyes then I realize that this is like our first kid. "How about we celebrate" he says smirking "what do you suppose we do to celebrate" I say knowing what he has in mind "I'll show you" he says before passionately kissing me and picking me up off the floor. "I love you" I say "I love you to now strip while I put the dog away" he says picking up the dog and bringing him in the other room. I take my clothes off except my matching underwear and bra. "Wow my mind gets blown every time I see you" he says coming over to me and kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over.

As he sucks on my neck he find my sweet spot and I start to moan "o-oh my god" I say as he starts to rub my clit through my clothed entrance. He slowly makes his way to where I need him most. He takes off my underwear which his teeth throwing them across the room and starts to suck on my clit making me arch my back. "O-oh my" I barely say being interrupted by him sticking two fingers into my entrance and curling them making the pleasure even more enjoyable. I moan uncontrollably till he pulls his fingers out and I feel and emptiness inside so I squirm wanting him back where I needed him. "Be Patient" he says before he rams his member into me *well that didn't take long* I think to myself. He starts at a slow pace speeding up faster and faster making me moan louder and louder. I can feel all of him inside me. His tip finds my g spot "r-right there" I say as he rams my g spot continuously making the knot in my stomach get tighter and tighter till it comes undone making me release all over him.

I feel him twitch letting me know he's about to cum "sp-speed up baby" I say as he speeds up at an ungodly speed raking into me  over and over again till he releases and I feel his warm fluid paint my insides and seep out of me. "ROOF" we hear the dog bark at the foot of the bed and just laugh as we realize we may have just traumatized the dog. We get out cloths on and go play with the dog.

A/N: hello guys, gals, and non bionary pals I hope you liked this. Anyways stay safe loves🫶💋