I want to know about your World!

The bestfriends looked at eachother in confusion after saw two beds in a master bedroom for the first time. "Yeonjunah What is this?" She asked and looked at the male beside her who's having the same amount of puzzlement on his face. "I don't know but.. I don't care atleast we can peacefully sleep now without seeing their faces arghh." He directly jumped on the bed and immediately fell in love with the mattress's softness.

"Ahh it's so soft that I could sleep in seconds.." The male mumbles and smiles to himself. "Oh yes it's really soft!" Y/n let out a suprised yell after sitting on the bed. "But I have a doubt! Why did he set two bed in a room? What do you think?" Yeonjun asks fake confusedly as if he doesn't know. "Huh? I don't know-" She rplied in an unsure tone. "Well- wait.. is he perhaps.. Jealous?!?" He smirks and looking at his bestfriend's red face. "What nonsense? I don't think so I mean why would he? Haha.." She nervously fake laughs and looked away from the male who was holding an evil smile.

"Why you don't think so? I think he's Jealous that I'm close to his girlfriend than himself tsk tsk tsk." He shakes his head and says carelessly. "Yah! When did I became his girlfriend?" She yells and went to the lying male. "Oh He's your Fiancé right? My bad!" Yeonjun helds a satisfied grin in his face. "YOU LITTLE SH!T!!" She lost words and threw a pillow on his face who growned and started a pillow fight which lasts forever.

"WHO'S THAT?!?" Yeonjun yells at the knocking door while wrapping his head around the blanket and trying to sleep again. The person keeps on knocking on it which annoys the heck out of him. He growns and finally woke up as he went to open the door. "How can I help you?" He asks with his raspy deep morning voice. "Prince called you two down for breakfast." The shadow said and the human finally came to reality. "We'll be there in 10 minutes.." He replies as the Shadow nods and left. "No matter how many days, it still feels like a dream urgh." He yawns and closes the door before turning around to see his bestfriend who's sleeping in a weird position. "Look how she's sleeping like a sloth! Wake up Y/n!!" He shakes her a bit and chose violence since he know how hard it is to wake her up.

After a 10 minutes war, Y/n finally woke up which made the male alive again. "Thankgod finally your awake!" He said in relief as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and saw Y/n was sleeping again when he came back. "Y/n I swear to God I'll slap your face with cold water if you don't wake up right now!!" He smiles in victory when he saw the other instantly sat up on the bed. "Fine Geez calm down, I was just closing my eyes." With that she rushed to the bathroom.

"Yahhh! Come fast will you? It's already been 30 minutes and I don't wanna die by that scary Prince.." He anxiously taps the floor by his feet and almost dragged Y/n when she finally came. "Slow down a bit Yeonjun!!" She yells and slapped his arm. "Shut up I'm also late because of you!" He almost yells. "Wow calm down dude. Are you that scared of him?" She smirks and laughed at his face. "I don't now close your mouth for a minute and walk.." He rolled his eyes and started to drag her again. "Don't you think it's kinda scary lol" Y/n fake laughed while looking at the staircase. "If your scared hold my hand." He said as he knew, she was scared. "Oh- well.. Thanks." She gulps down and helds his hand tightly as they walked down the stairs.