Book 1 The Rise of the Person

The person walked into the undisclosed school ready for another easy day of classes he already did with his private tutor.

The teacher called names the person called here.

The teacher gave out worksheets.

The person did the worksheets.

The person got it all right as always.

The person wished he was home as school was so easy it got boring.

Then the person was home.

The person wondered why he was home.

The person realized he has superpowers.

The person became a superhero.

The person was only fighting muggers and robbers for a while before he found a few superpowered people.

There were other supervillains and heroes, but he was the most powerful of them all.

There was a bully his name was Jeffery.

The person was bullied for being so smart and cool when compared to the incompetent Jeffery.

He won in a fight against the bully for the first time in his life.

He had a love interest.

He saved his love interests life as his secret identity.

He started dating his love interest.

He was challenged by an enemy called Hansel who was almost as powerful as him.

He won but was heavily wounded.

His new girlfriend tells him that she is one of the female superheroes.

He tells her he is the powerful superhero.

She is amazed that two superhero's dated while neither knew the other was a superhero.

He finds out after he drowned Hansel in medical bills since this is USA, she quit working for her old boss who was the supervillain Jeffery who the person thought had nothing to do with his bully Jeffery.

The person fights Jeffery's other henchman Gretel who was even more powerful than his sister Hansel.

The person won the fight but was injured and weak.

Jeffery himself came to attack the person.

The Person was weaker than Jeffery who was very powerful.

Jeffery was revealed to be his bully Jeffery.

The person saw that coming after all he once wore his black spandex suit to school.

Jeffery started to lose and was getting beaten up.

The rest of the Heroes arrived and tried to fight Jeffery while the person recovered.

Even the rest of the heroes couldn't fight Jeffery.

The rest of the heroes lost.

The person rushed back into the fight saving his girlfriend from Jeffery's instant death ray.

The Person launched Jeffery into space and followed him.

Jeffery flew towards the person and the person flew towards the sun away from Jeffery.

A few days later they arrived at the sun as it is very far away.

"I am invincible, immortal and all-powerful bow before me" Jeffery screamed.

"No" the person said in defiance.

Jeffery yelled in anger then flew towards the person who flew to the side causing Jeffery to crash into the sun.

Jeffery was beaten but the sun started to explode, and massive shockwave blasted through the universe as another star went supernova.