Beautiful His-and-Hers Baguette Diamond Wedding Bands

While some couples love shiny and sparkle wedding rings for women in Provo, others prefer minimal diamond bands that offer them a stunning and subtle look as well as a classic and timeless beauty that never truly goes out of style.

Reasons we love baguette bands

One of the main reasons why a lot of couples prefer baguette diamond rings in Provo is that these bands are highly versatile and suit all styles, designs, cuts, gemstones, and metals making them the ideal choice.

Whether you are looking for diamond eternity bands that are modern or even contemporary three-stone rings, vintage-inspired or fashion-forward styles, this band offers a stunning look and feel for every bride as well as groom.

Just keep in mind that while these bands are beautiful, most brides tend to feel that they are quite overwhelming and can be too sparkly and flashy for daily wear. When paired with your engagement ring, it can offer a ton of shine and brilliance which not all brides love.

However, if this is the case, then you can simply opt for a colored gemstone like ruby, sapphire, or emerald band that will offer you a low-profile shine. If you are looking for mens wedding rings in Utah then you can choose a simple platinum or yellow gold baguette band.

The cut and clarity of your gemstone are very important since baguettes have fewer cuts and so every inclusion and a tiny flaw can be seen very clearly. Always head to a reliable and trusted jewelry store that can offer you a variety of high-quality and well-cut gemstones.

If you are all about the sparkle and can't get enough of it then your jeweler can set an enhancer ring with double baguettes that are placed at the top and bottom of your ring.

Smaller baguette diamonds will not show tiny flaws and inclusions that easily as compared to bigger diamonds and can be an excellent and affordable choice for you.

In Summary

Always take your ring to a professional jeweler to clean, repair and maintain every couple of months so that it looks new and shiny for years to come.

You can even clean your band at home with a simple solution of warm soapy water, gently brush the setting and gemstone with a soft-bristled toothbrush, rinse under running water and dry with a clean microfiber cloth.

Website Visit : https://www.luvari.com/