Challenge Details

Summary: Living in an apocalyptic world was never something Dennis thought he'd find himself doing. It's not something he thought would happen at all really. And it was all Umbrella's fault. Now, he's stuck fighting zombies, mutant freaks, umbrella agents, and horrific bio-weapons - all while running for his life. This was not how he envisioned he'd be doing in life. Not at all. 

(Dennis is just a name I came up with for the summary, it is not required to be used if you chose to use the summary. That is all.)

Plot: Original Male character trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world to the best of his ability while doing his best to not get infected or killed and running from a very weird and persistent licker who refuses to leave him alone. (Basically, a action-adventure-smut story set in a zombie apocalypse in Resident Evil. Does not need to follow the movies, games, or comic storyline. If it does that's your choice.)

Details(Requirements):

- Got to have smut in it. That's literally it.

- Bottom Licker, Top Human, mostly dominant licker, mostly submissive human.

- Neither can die. But angst is allowed.

*That's it. Leave a comment of DM me if you wish to accept the challenge.*