The meeting

We see two person on dragon turkey and 1 tall person with a cloak. They were walking in a forest as the tall person was walking in front ot the two riders.

???1:Are you sure this is the good way? We've been searching for days.

???2:Pretty sure.

???3:We are close princess.

After walking for some minute they arrived on a little hill and they can see a village. Then they suddenly hear something.

???4:GET AWAY FROM MY KAMA IF YOU DON'T WANT A TASTE OF MY SHOVEL!!!

They then see and old man picking up a kama and putting it in his purse.

???2:Hum excuse me.

???4:HEY I FOUND IT FIRST YOU WANT MY SHOVEL IN YOUR FACE?!

He then see all the gold on the two dragon turkey and begin to act all kindly.

???4:Oh im quite sorry for my behavior. My name is Ruel Shtroud proud enutrof.

The tall guy growl like an animal.

Ruel:Is he ok?

???2:Yes he is let's just say he had a bad experience with an enutrof.

Ruel:Ah. I see.

???2:Anyway is this the Emelka village?

Ruel:Yes it is ma'am.

???2:Good. Thanks for the info.

The three walk away as Ruel look at them going.

Ruel:They didn't even payed for the info. What a world.

The three were about to wall in the forest of the village until the tall guy stop.

???1:Is there a problem?

???3:There is a monster attacking the village.

???2:Go help them!

???3:Ok!

The tall guy run on his hand and foot and runned like a dog toward the village. He then look in the village and see a big monster fighting a kid in a tavern.

 He then look in the village and see a big monster fighting a kid in a tavern