Loona Chapter 4: A Mysterious Invite

Loona was working as a receptionist like she always does. This time with a smile on her face. Then, she got a mysterious invite from her best friend's mom.

...

Loona was making her way to Octavia's mom's new place. It looked elegant just like the one where Stella used to live with her former husband.

...

Earlier...

"I don't think you should go, Loonie. Stolas's ex-wife isn't really keen on guests who happen to work for him. Who knows what'll happen if you go," Blitzø told her.

"Look, if there's any trouble, I'll call for backup, otherwise I can just bite one of her loyal minion's head off," Loona told him.

...

Currently...

Loona rung the doorbell on her left with her left finger. She then heard footsteps as her ears perked up. The door opened and revealed the one behind the door to be none other than Stella.

"Ah, the daughter of the Imp who f@$#-ed my husband," she said in a dull mood. "Welcome," she said sinisterly.

"Oh shi..." Loona said.

...

Hey guys! Rex here! Here once again to work on "Loona and Octavia," but I am also getting a lot of views and likes for my second high-rating story based on the greatest Nickelodeon dog show ever, Paw Patrol, "Curse of the Werepuppy." Apparently, I'm just that damn good at making stories and entertainment for someone who's Autistic. And I really can't wait to see more of Helluva Boss Season 2 and it's new episodes alongside the story. Really wished that they could've made part of the Season 1 finale, but, oh well. I also wanted to ask you all something. Due to the fact that ever since Episode Three came out last year, I've been making a little alternate take on the whole franchise. If you hadn't noticed, I made it so that after Episode Three, I was going offtrack with the original storyline and adding notes of myself. Like, how I made it so that Loona felt regret for all the times that she would spit on Blitzø's face, Octavia was working as a stripper, and giving them a backstory as to how they met for the first time. Speaking of Octavia, that little chapter at the end was not only needing to preview a project I'm still currently working on, and that it needed to go back on track with the original season after "Truthseekers."

So, I'm wondering, do I need to go based off of the season, or continue to add a little sideshow to it?

Please comment on what you think and I'll come back to you all on it.