Chapter 1

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Actions*

Author POV

It was just another average night night. People were out on the town. Most people were either on their way home or just doing their own thing. For a certain woman by the name of Nami, this was no different. She worked as a stripper and pornstar, and she had gained a helluva lot of money from it. She literally walked out of the club with a whole stack of cash just from one night's work. She looked at all of the money she held in her hand and smiled before putting it into her purse. She was living in the life of luxury. Of course, she wasn't alone. She lived with friends of hers. Nico Robin, Boa Hancock, Nemuri Kayama (Midnight), Camie Utushimi, Shizuka Marikawa, Rei Miyamoto, Chisato Hasegawa, Saya Takagi, Mirko, Esdeath, and Saiko Busujima.

They all had worked as either strippers, prostitutes, or pornstars. They all often took multiple jobs like that so that they could earn more money. They were also all really close, and saw each other as family. Midnight was sort of the mom of the group, always want to make sure that everyone was doing ok. Midnight was the flirty type, always being so forward. She always made it clear when she was trying to flirt with someone. She also had a power known as a quirk. It was called Somnambulist, and it allows her to release a pink-colored aroma from her body which can put others to sleep almost instantly. She was also a little bit sadistic and was a total dom. She's a top when it comes to bedroom activities. Midnight had a lot of "toys" that she used for a lot of things during sex.

Robin was a switch. She didn't mind letting someone else be on top in bed, but she had a slight preference for being on top. Unlike Midnight though, she was more gentle and loving during her "fun" in the bedroom. That's not to say that she couldn't take charge. She definitely could if she wanted to. Especially due to her powers that she gained from eating a devil fruit known as the Hana Hana no mi. She was able to do some interesting stuff with that powere of hers. I could go on and on all day about the girls, aswell as their powers and abilities if they had any, but we can get back to them later. Right now, we see Nami on her way home. She decided to walk instead of taking public transportation.

Nami POV

I had just finished up at the club tonight and man, did I get paid well. I walked out with my purse filled to the brim with cash. It's amazing how much people pay to have hot girls like me show them a good time. One of the main reasons that I took this job is because it pays well and it's not that difficult. Easy work, easy cash. What more could I possibly need? Aside from my friends obviously. God, they're likely actual sisters and I honestly love them like their my own family. Ever since I lost my mom, they've helped me through some tough times. I'm really grateful that I have them in my life.

Me: *giggles* "Another day's work."

Man, I just love this job! I have literally anything that I could possibly want! Money, popularity, hot guys and girls to fuck, awesome friends, I have it all! While I continued walking down the street I heard what sounded like someone whimpering softly. Actually it sounded like a little kid. Usually I would just try to ignore it and just mind my own business, but something inside just made me feel really concerned. I didn't know why, but I kept walking towards the sound until I found myself in a dark alley. Ok, at this point I'm kinda on edge and expecting this to be a trap or something.

That is until I look and, to my surprise, I see a child just huddled up next to a dumpster just lying on the ground and crying. Christ, he looked like he's been out here for a while. I was actually really angry at the fact that someone would just leave a kid out here on their own. I slowly walked over to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch away slightly as he looked up at me with tears flowing down his face. His eyes were all red and puffy, this poor child must've been crying for hours.

???: "W-Who are you?"

When he spoke to me his voice was barely above a whisper, but he sounded like he was afraid as he tried to back away from me. He didn't get very far though. The poor thing could barely move a muscle without looking like he was gonna start bawling his eyes out, as if he was in pain.

Me: "Hey, it's ok little guy, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm Nami."

Silas: *sniffles* "I-I'm Silas."

I looked at him with a soft smile.

Me: "That's a cute name sweetie."

Silas blushed slightly and looked away from me. My God, he's just SO damn cute! I don't know why anyone would just leave him out on the streets like this. I swear to God, if I ever find the assholes that left such an adorable and innocent little boy out here all alone, me and the girls are all gonna beat the shit out of them!! I gently picked up Silas in my arms as he flinched and tensed up a little bit, like he was nervous to have someone else touch him. Thankfully I'm actually pretty good with kids, or so I've heard, so I know a few ways to calm him down and try to get him to at least relax a little bit. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and started rocking him in my arms.

Me: "It's ok sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise."

Silas: *sniffles* "W-Weally?"

Me: "Of course sweetie. How could I hurt a little cutie pie like you?"

Silas started blushing bright pink and he his his face in my chest. I sighed happily and held him close with his face in my breasts. He was just so adorable, and I couldn't just leave him here by himself. To be honest, I've always wanted to have a kid. The thought of having a child had always been on my mind for a long time now, and I'm so happy that I have the chance to finally be a parent. It was clear that whoever his parents were before didn't want him, so it wouldn't be an issue if I took care of him. I smiled as I felt Silas snuggle into me and curl up in my arms before I continued walking home.

Me: 'The girls are gonna love you, I know it.' *giggles*

I continued walking for a few minutes before I heard Silas snoring. I looked at him and saw that he was sound asleep and sucking his thumb while he was still curled up in my arms.

Me: "Goodnight sweetheart." *kisses his head* "Sleep tight, and sweet dreams."