~Onesie's~

The first few weeks of class went by fast and uneventful. I heard little from Draco and I didn’t get to see him, but I kept hopping he would randomly show up. But he didn’t. I was spending most of my time in the Infirmary, due to the ‘stomach flu’ but I knew it was something else. I could feel it growing inside of me, moving around. I didn’t want to tell anyone, I was afraid. Afraid of what might happen to me, to Draco, to the thing growing inside of me. I only told one person though. Rainy.

“What?!” She yelled.

“It’s true.” I said.

“How far?”

“A few weeks not much to tell anything, but it’s true.” I said jumping around our room with her.

“Have you told Draco?” She asked

“No.” I said. “I haven’t seen him.”

“You could write to him.” She suggested.

“No, I want to tell him in person.” I said.

“Well, you should see him over Christmas Break.” She said. “It’s not too far away just a few weeks.”

“I know, but it feels like forever.” I said and laid down on my bed.

“Goodnight Stormy.” She said hugging me then she rubbed my tummy. “Night little one.”

I laughed and pull the covers over my head. Would Draco be as happy about this as I am? How would he like to be a father? Does he want to be a father? Is this a mistake?

So my questions floated through my head, I didn’t know what to think. I just wanted to see him and to be in his arms.

The next day the Great Hall was buzzing about how Harry Potter was hunting Hourcuxes and had found a cold cup and destroyed the locket. Word was, soon he would return to Hogwarts.

“Stormy, you can’t stay here. You know that right?” Rainy asked.

“I know, but I can’t go to Malfoy Manor either.” I said sadly.

“Why not?”

“I got word from Draco today, he said that it’s not safe for me to come home, he said he’d see me soon though.” I frowned.

“I’m sorry.” Rainy said rubbing my back.

“I know.” I cried. “I miss him so much, I just want him here. So I know he’s safe.”

“I understand.” Rainy said.

We made our way to first period, Potions, with Slughorn. He was an odd man, but he was nice, and being part of the ‘Slug Club’ was interesting. We weren’t really learning anything new today just going over what we started yesterday, so I decided to spend the class sleeping.

Yes, sleeping. I hadn’t been getting much sleep lately, I was worrying too much. Draco was always on my mind, and when it wasn’t him it was our baby.

“Ms. Carmichael, this isn’t like you, usually you’re my number one student, now youre falling asleep.” He said. “Are you alright?”

“She’s probably going at it with Draco too much.” Pansy said.

“Shut the fuck up! You’re just jealous because he wanted me and not your fat ass.” I yelled at her.

“Look who’s talking, you seem to be gaining weight Stormy. He won’t want you much longer.”  Pansy said smirking.

“I’m pregnant, you giant tub of lard!” I yelled.

“It’s probably not even Draco’s; I’ve seen you with Goyle.” She said. “He’ll want me back.”

Just then Rainy launched out of her seat and attacked Pansy. I heard bones crack and saw blood splatter against the wall. Blaise jumped out of his chair and grabbed at Rainy to get her off Pansy.

“She’s not worth it.” Blaise said pulling her away.

“DETENTION!” Slughorn yelled.  “All of you!”

I felt bad instantly knowing Rainy and Blaise got detention because of me.

At the end of the day Rainy, Blaise and I were to report to the dungeons where we would serve our detention with Pansy and Slughorn. Naturally Slughorn was late, but we were free to go early due to his tardiness.

When I walked into my room there was a letter and a box on my bed. I quickly walked over to it and saw Draco’s handwriting on the envelope.  I opened it and read:

            My Dearest Stormy,

            I know you wanted to tell me yourself, but either way I am so happy. The news of our child is the best news I have received in a while. I will be at Hogwarts over Christmas Break. I cannot wait to see your smiling face and to hold you in my arms. I hope you like the present I sent. I love you Stormy with every fiber of my being.

                                                                                    Until we see each other again,

                                                                                                            Draco

I opened the box and saw a painting of Draco and myself, from a few years ago, everything used to be perfect, we were happy and innocent. But now the world has corrupted us. Underneath the painting was a onesie for our baby, it was a light green and said ‘Malfoy Baby’ in silver letters with a little bee playing with a little copper snake.

“What’s that?” Rainy said coming into the room.

“A Onesie Draco sent me.” I said showing it to her.

“Oh my gosh, it’s so cute.” She said taking in out of my hands.

“I know.” I said starting to cry.

“Stormy, what’s wrong?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I’m so happy.” I said.