chapter 1

Affogato was walking up to clotted cream's office, before he knocked the door of the consul office. He immediately stopped himself, He heard yelling coming from the room. He was quite worried but just patiently waited, not wanting to interfere.

Inside the office:

Custard was still yelling at clotted "You are such a fucking disgrace to this family! I hate having a daughter like you."
After Custard said that Clotted was just trying to hold back tears. After a minute he finally spoke up. "Father, why do you call me "daughter" if you know it makes me uncomfortable." You could hear the hurt in his voice. Custard just chuckled. "You'll never be a real man that's why. I can't believe they elected a fake guy." After he said that custard just walked out of the room also proceeding to push Affogato out of the way.

Affogato fell to the ground, but then proceeded to get up and brush himself off. "He such an asshole." He thought to himself.
He just knock on the door frame a little to get clotted cream's attention. Clotted just quickly wiped his tears that were forming in his eyes "Come in." Affogato walk in, and then just started hugging Clotted, trying to comfort him. "Did you hear everything?.." Clotted just buried his head into Affogato shoulder. "Only some of it. I'm so sorry for the way he treats you love." He just started to rub his back. Clotted just mumbled "It's okay...." Affogato lifted his face up from his shoulder and then kissed him on lips. Clotted cream face just turned red, this wasn't new to him but it just felt different.

I'm definitely going to be writing more in the future!

(296) words

I'm really sorry for a short chapter I don't really have a lot of experience with writing but I'll try to do better in the future.