Chapter 37

A/n note: I wanted to announce an update in case nobody saw what I posted on my wall. I have recently started up college courses this past month so my upload schedule may be later than what it typically seems to be. I'll try my best to continue to upload chapters for each of my stories and I appreciate the patience and understanding with my already sporadic upload schedule. Anyways, on with the story.

Previously on the Agent of Rainbow...

The Agent reawakens in a panic as he realizes he's not back at HQ anymore, but that he's in a familiar room. He looks around the room until his eyes notice a small trinket on the dresser across from him. He sees the trinket is a small gladiator figurine that his sister, Alexia, got him from her trip to Italy a few years back and he finally realizes he's at his family's UK vacation home. He gets out of the bed he was on and pushed the door open to hear talking coming from the first floor, but he can't recognize who's voice it is. He walks down the stairs and is met with darkness and flips the lights on. What he saw was quite a few of his teammates from Team Rainbow, Nomad and his squad from Ghost Recon, and his family all in the kitchen and living room with the rooms decorated to celebrate his birthday.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(Y/n):......  What. The. Fu—

-to the present-

We see the Agent with a look on his face that looks like the gif below of this well known meme.

(Y/n): Do I even want to ask who's idea it was to blind me using a flashbang and then knock me out with a hit to my neck?

Rozlin: It was my idea to surprise you with this, but I didn't expect that from what they did to you... If you want someone to blame, look for Bandit and Jäger next time you're on base.

(Y/n): Noted.

Alani: ANYWAYS.... Happy birthday, baby brother.

(Y/n): Thanks, big sis. Every if it's only about -he checks his phone- three months late. Oh well, shit happens.

His mother goes over to the Agent and slaps the back of his head.

Sophie: Watch the mouth there, (Y/F/N/H)

( (Y/F/N/H) = Your Full Name Here)

(Y/n) winces at that and shrinks a little in his place.

(Y/n): Yes, mom.

Kali: Well, it's better that we celebrated it at some point rather than not at all.

Alexa: True, true.

(Y/n): Anyways, I need to step outside for a moment. I just need a little time to gather my thoughts.