78.~ Bad V/S Badass.

I don't know

what I'm afraid of,

To LOVE You OR To LOSE You Later.

~ Krish

Krish's POV

Life is never so easy, that's we all know. I believe that too.

My life is also never so easy on me with anything. I got everything and have a great family that's what always make me happy and satisfied

My Dad taught me in my teenage when I was in my 17.

He said.... I am born to be rule this Empire and protect my family. Here I am the King and I should protect what's mine for that I'll use anything to have them back.

My Enemies will be gifted with the hell, I'll made for them cause it'll be my region, my world, my sense of justice. Good or bad, everything will be just one man, who's ME.

ME!

KRISH MAHAJAN.

I didn't need anything in this world cause I had everything but that doesn't means I don't know value of things in my life.

I know cause whatever my father earned it's all by his hardwork and efforts, he's a self-made men with bigger dreams in his those sharp honey brown eyes.

And my mother. Well, she's the very sweet and humble lady out there but her discipline is top notch as always.

She knows the worth of every small to big living and non-living things in this world. She gives me the best but also let me know the worth of it too

For becoming the successful businessman, I have to earn that respect. I didn't get it through my Uncles or Dad arranged in gold platter, I've to earn it.

For that, I've to undergo and face my father and Uncle's cruelty, for years. Not me alone but Ric too.

We both are the poor child when it comes to our father to take care of ourselves.

If the outer world doesn't know my father the way they know, they would think, he's the head of any Mafia Gang or any re-incarted DEVIL

Though, they know him as DEVIL only but he didn't cared what peoples think about him as it goes to me also

When it comes to the very loved and pampered child then on that category comes my sister, The Xerox copy of our father and the apple of the eyes in the family, my very cute 'Foxy'; Ishana Raj Mahajan.

She always loves to copy Dad. But she have different perspective in everything from the childhood. Her achieving something by her own have twisted ways, I don't mind what she's doing till the time she don't fall in danger but the most annoying thing is, she always falls in danger as if she attracts it like a magnet.

Mostly, after those horrible incidents in our life. When, I lost my friend, my half part of happiness, my saviour and survivor both.

My Saviour..... D.

Doesn't matter what's the problem is.... I always get help and save cause of D. And my Survivor, My foxy, she's the reason my life never felt hard to me cause her irritation or naughtiness eased up my whole day tiredness.