09. BɪʀᴛʜDᴀʏ Gɪʀʟ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
'BɪʀᴛʜDᴀʏ Gɪʀʟ'

"It's your birthday!" my best friend squealed, "yeah it is," I said to her with a forced smile, I didn't feel like celebrating my birthday after everything that has happened to me but I should move on and leave it in the past like an always do

"So I have everything planned for this amazing birthday of yours." She said to me and I let out a sigh.

"Can we please make it small?" I said to her politely. "Why!" She asked me and I let out a sigh. "I just don't want a big party," I said to her and she roll her eyes. "It's a surprise so just chill I have everything worked out." She said to me with a wink. "I trust you with everything I have," I said to her with a smile.

"I didn't want to come to school but oh well," I said letting out a tired relief. "Where's your hot bodyguard?" My best friend asked me making me roll my eyes at her. "I don't know. My sister's bodyguard dropped me off." I said to her. "Has anything going on between you two?" she asked me and I roll my eyes at her.

"No. Not really. We may have a moment." I said to her and she let out a squeal. "You're joking?" She asked me in a surprised tone. "No," I said with no stuttering. "Oh my god!" She yelled and I immediately covered her mouth. "SSH!" I said to her and I hear her mumble through my hand so I took it off her mouth.

"Okay. Sorry." She said before she had a smirk on her face. "So what happened." She said being the chismosa like she is. "Well, I asked Mitch to teach me some moves to fight and he did and then I needed to flip him over so I could get over the training because I was super tired when he flipped me over and he was on top of me and he kept looking at my lips and I did the same..." I said to Angel.

"There's a but coming isn't there?" She asked me and I let out a chuckle. "But I stopped it before it could get any further," I said and she slapped me on my shoulder. "What the fuck was that for?" I asked her rubbing my shoulder. "You bitch. That was your moment. Why'd you blow it?" Angel said to me. "Because he works for my dad and because his job is to be my bodyguard. Even if I wanted something to happen it wouldn't work." I said to her while running my hands through my hair.

"And why's that?" She asked me. "Because Andrew is all over. He keeps appearing everywhere. In my house, school, everywhere. And Mitch almost killed him." I told her. "Really?" She asked and I roll my eyes at her. "Yes, just because he said 'Careful sweetheart, don't want those beautiful eyes rolling back while I fuck you.'

And then Mitch was choking him like he was turning red and if I didn't stop him what could have Mitch done." I said to her. "He likes you." She said to me. "What?" I said surprised with eyes wide open. "Yeah, he's crazy over you. He almost killed your ex for saying something to you and he almost killed him.