1. Kaal's Dream Of Destruction

It has been days to Baalveer's death now, the fight with Kaal is still on. Though the good is in a clear losing position for the very first time, Shourya,Viaan and Fairies have still not lost hopes of Victory. What is making them weak is the absence of their dear brother, son, love and student, Baalveer. He was the physical and emotional support of Brave Realm.Kaal is planning to kill Happy meanwhile shinkai villains are trying to find a way to meet kaal. Ananya, Wind fairy and Water fairy are keeping an eye on Bharatnagar and Happy.But all the protection is in vain as Kaal has reached Earth and is currently chasing Happy. All of a sudden Happy collides with Ananya, he holds her hand to prevent her from falling. Then he says Sorry and continues running followed by Kaal who is flying on Kazo, his pet dragon. Confused Ananya also starts following them, she knows that if kaal kills Happy the entire world will see days worse than what Timnasa did, and Baalveer"s sacrifice will go in vain. Happy runs above a building roof but soon realizes that now there is nowhere to go. Following him Ananya also climbs up. Kaal also lands on the roof. Ananya does magic on Happy to prevent him from getting hurt and asks him to jump from the building or else Kaal will kill him. Happy obeys Ananya and jumps down. Kaal gets angry and attacks Ananya with his sword but......

 a powerful force stops him. Kaal and Ananya look at the source and are shocked.The person says,"why are you in such a hurry Kaal, I have told the evils many a times and repeat it for you,'Baalveer, doesn't tease anyone in front but if someone teases his family he doesn't leave them',and Ananya is a inseparable part of my family." This brings a smile on Ananya's face. Seeing her Dabbu back makes her feel that all the problems going on for the past so many days are over now. They all were living a nightmare, but it has again turned into a victory story all because of him. Baalveer brings a sword by magic and then starts a ferocious battle between Kaal and Baalveer. Mauka- Mauka, Kaal's assistant, seeing the intensity of the battle understands that it's time to run from the dangerous place. Both Baalveer and Kaal have got several wounds but are still fighting like warriors. Finally, Baalveer overpowered Kaal, he rose in the air, summoned the monolithic bow, and targeted Kaal. The Arrow divided into Kaal, snatching his life. Seeing the lifeless both of Kaal, Baalveer repeated his epic"Called me by heart, Baalveer is here." in his old herotic style, he continues,"no matter how dark the darkness of EVIL is but one day the sun of GOOD surely shines. The god can never lose because the supreme power, almighty, is with them. Let's go, ANU. There are a lot of things I want to discuss with shourya." as he was going to leave Ananya held his hand forbidding him to leave. She tells him everything that happened in his absence.

FLASHBACK

Baal Pari was shattered by the sudden happening of events. She thinks that maybe visiting the death place of her son might give her solace. She reached the place where Queen Of Fear, Timnasa and Baalveer fought their last fight. To her surprise the then dark and creepy was now covered with exceptional vegetation neither seen on Earth nor in Brave Realm. She sees the trench where Baalveer had jumped & was overjoyed by the fact that her son is alive. Actually the place where they had fought was earlier Fairy realm, it was later destroyed by evil forces. In the fairy realm there was an immortal trench, anyone who would jump into the trench would not die. Baal Pari was so ferocious that why he told everyone that Baalveer can't be retrieved. She called everyone and told them what happened, warned them against Shourya and told them to try and find Happy, who in reality is Baalveer. Baal Pari told them that by touching this hand they can give him all his memories back. That's how when Happy saved Ananya from falling he got all his memories back. But it was too late as Shourya got to know everything. He captured Vivaan and all the fairies except Ananya, but Baal Pari knew this had to come so she gave Ananya a device which would answer all Baalver's questions about his past and tell Shourya's truth to him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ananya shows Baalveer the device, after seeing the video in the device Baalveer's eyes become moist. How can he trust a traitor who killed his family? Who separated him from his brother/ and now is holding all his dear ones captive?

FLASHBACK

Shourya killed Jaikas and his sons when they were fledgling Veer Lok so that he could rule Veer Lok and declared that as Veer Diwas. But Jiakas' one son fell on Earth and the other one fell in shinkai and got trapped in an egg for 20 years. The elder one was Ray, now the friend of evils and the younger one was Baalveer, who became the protector of the universe.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Baalveer is not able to control himself, he falls on his knees and breaks down. Ananya tries to console him, she says,"Baalveer, this is not the time to break down, you have to stay strong and save Pari Maa, fairies and Vivaan from Shourya. He has given you a lot of pain and does not deserve even your tears." Baalveer tries to control himself and then says,"you're right Anu, we must leave for Veer Lok immediately and give shouroya the sour fruit of his actions."Ananya nods her head in a yes, and they both leave for Veer Lok. As expected, Shourya has put a protective shield on Veer Lok to prevent Baalveer from entering. But who can stop the mightiest energy in all the universe. Baalveer breaks the shield with his magical wand in seconds. He reached the place where Shourya was present along with all his loved ones who were lying unconscious. Baalveer's blood starts boiling seeing the condition of his brother, mother and sisters. Without thinking anything he attacks Shourya with all his powers in wrath turning him into black smoke in a fraction of seconds. Ananya gets extremely scared seeing the extent and his powers and anger as she has never seen this side of the always calm, patient and cheery Baalveer. Baalveer and Ananya give life gleam to Vivaan and all the fairies and soon everyone starts gaining consciousness. As soon as they open their eyes and see the old smiling face of their Baalveer they get up and hug him. Vivaan asks his partner to promise him that he will never again leave his little brother, his student, his partner alone. All the Fairies and Baalveers have a family hug for victory and the happiness of reuniting.

Hey There!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, there is a lot more to come the story isn't over yet. Stay Tuned!!

Please mention your valuable suggestions.

Words:1193

Target: 3 comments 10 likes 20 views.

Bye!!