Locker Room

Richard 'Sap' Vitale, a six foot and eleven inches tall, two hundred and forty pound, Doberman Pinscher wearing his old white basketball jersey with the number #21 in green, enters the locker room of Maze Bank Arena. Richard sees Frankie Dudley.

Richard shouts, "YOU!"

"Richard?" Frankie questions.

"This is all your fault!" Richard shouts.

"What?!" Frankie shouts.

"You made me quit The Del Perro Dribblers, and after that I lost my job with The Aster City Ball Hogs, The San Andreas Warriors, and The Aster City Shrimps...AND THEY HAVEN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN OVER FIFTY YEARS!" Richard shouts.

"How?" Frankie asks.

"Because you humiliated me in front of the whole league!" Richard shouts.

"Oh?" Frankie questions.

Richard remarks, "And now I can't even look at your feet without leaking like a faucet."

Frankie says, "Well maybe don't absorb Schadenfreude's whatever."

Richard nodded, trying to compose himself, responds, "Yes, mo...m. I mean, Miss Dudley."

"Can you undo your absorbing?" Frankie asks.

Richard answers, "I can. I just have to shake his paw again."

"Well come with me," Frankie says.

"Okay," Richard says.

Frankie is taking off her heels. The state of Richard's arousal emphasized by the precum still dribbling on the front of Richard's basketball shorts, his cock pushing against the material making a very visible tent, a large wet spot visible where he was leaking precum.

Frankie says, "You were such a trash-talker, now look at you. You want to give me a foot massage."

Richard eyes her feet but his body resists still.

"Come on~" Frankie teases.

The Doberman Pinscher sat in front of Frankie, fighting his body as he did. Richard began massaging her feet as he was sporting a boner, a mere four inches, and was drooling the whole time.

Frankie says, "You are so much like Schadenfreude. We need to get you to him soon."

On his knees, legs spread open, more pre was leaking from his small cock. Richard licks her feet, smile on his face, in a pathetic little stance.

Frankie puts on her slip ons. Richard gets up.

Richard says, "...Tell nobody about this."

"I won't," Frankie says.

"Thank you," Richard says.

"Welcome," Frankie says.

"Let's go..." Richard says.

Frankie Dudley is leaving for Schadenfreude, Richard follows behind Frankie submissively.