Like a Hundred Times Before

With a thud, Seonghwa's back hit the wall of Hongjoong's room as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Hwa pulled Joong by his long black hair, drawing his body closer so they could deepen the kiss. Their tongues danced with each other just like they had done earlier that night at the summer solstice festival. Joong's hands explored Hwa's tanned body gently, in contrast with the heated kisses they were sharing.

Joong raised his knee to Hwa's crotch and rubbed it against Hwa's half-hard dick, making him throw his head back into the wall with a gasp. Hongjoong's hands travelled from the back of Hwa's neck to his chest. Oh, how he wanted to feel Hwa's naked body under his bare hands. His hands roamed to the hem of Hwa's dark brown trousers, gradually freeing his tucked shirt as he placed his hand over Hwa's bare stomach. Joong pulled away from Hwa's swollen lips, earning the most beautifully sinful of whines from Hwa.

"Can I take off your clothes?" Joong asked in between softly panted breaths.

He looked at Hwa and even though the lighting was dim, the eyes of the man Joong had met only a few hours ago managed to twinkle.

Hwa whined, reaching for Joong's lips again, making Joong pull back.

"Nuh-uh, use your words, doll."

"Please," Hwa begged, leaning in to kiss him again.

"Words," Joong smirked.

"Do it. Take off my clothes. Please..." Joong smiled at Hwa's begging before he captured Hwa's lips in a heated kiss again.

Joong lifted Hwa's white shirt off slowly as he bit his lips and sucked at them harshly. His gaze swept down from Hwa's reddened, kiss-swollen lips to the beauty that was Seonghwa's body. Joong placed his left hand on Hwa's waist, squeezing it while his right hand roamed his torso.

Seonghwa marvelled longingly at Hongjoong's actions as if this stranger had done this many times before. His body welcomed Hongjoong's touch as if it was the familiar touch of an old lover, letting him move his hands from his waist to his stomach, then up to his neck. Joong pulled Hwa in for more kisses, pushing him against the wood wall of his own room. Hwa groaned at the mix of gentleness and harshness coming from Joong's touch.

Joong played gently with Hwa's pebbled nipples, rubbing at them and playing with them between his fingers, causing Hwa to shiver from the pleasure. Then he led Seonghwa to his unmade bed, pushing the taller man onto it. Hwa smiled at Joong's manhandling of him, he loved every second. As soon as he sat on the bed he spread his legs to accommodate Joong, pulling at his nape to kiss him and lead him between them. Joong kissed Hwa back but he only placed a knee on the bed, straightening his torso when they pulled their lips apart.

"You look so gorgeous all spread out for me," Joong said looking at Hwa from above.

Hwa blushed a deep scarlet, not knowing how to respond but very clearly turned on. Joong giggled at Hwa's reaction, finding him adorable and kissed him. Biting at the taller man's lips, Joong finally placed himself between Hwa's thighs, rubbing his own erection against Hwa's. A pleased moan left Seonghwa's lips, and he felt Joong's smile through the kiss.

Joong moved his lips from Hwa's down to his neck and then his right nipple, kissing, sucking and biting his skin that would later turn purple. Joong thoroughly enjoyed the little whines and moans that came out of Hwa each time Joong marked his skin. Joong licked the sweat on his lover's chest, wondering why it tasted so sweet on his own tongue. Joong's left hand played and pulled Hwa's other nipple while he carefully listened to his moans and repeated what Hwa liked the most.

"Joong," Hwa moaned, pulling at the roots of his long black hair.

Joong's other hand undid Hwa's trousers, admiring Hwa's hard cock for a few moments before he started fondling it and stimulating his nipple, watching Hwa's reactions closely. Seonghwa bit back a moan as he pulled at Joong's hair.