Christmas eve with Bucky

It was around 5 pm and you were laying in a bundle of blankets waiting for Bucky to get back from his mission. You were watching The Polar Express. It was your favorite Christmas movie. While you were immersed in the movie Bucky walks in and sees you and starts to smile

"Doll? What are you doing under all those covers?" he asked with a slight chuckle. You look up from your place and giggle.

"Bucky bear!!!! You're here come join me it's so cold" you answer his question in a dramatic way whilst pausing your movie. He looks at you with a small smile and starts to walk over to where you are lying and lays down with you giving you his world famous cuddles.

"I missed you Bucky bear" you say as you turn over and nuzzle into his neck so you could smell his scent.

"I missed you too doll. the rest of the team should be down stairs by now do you wanna go down or stay up here and watch the rest of the movie?" he looks down at you for an answer as you look up at him.

"Wanna finish the movie then go down stairs please" you give him a reply as you turn back to face the tv and play the movie.

-after movie-

After the movie was finished you hot up out of your blanket cocoon and got changed into some Christmas pajamas and went downstairs to meet up with the rest of the avengers (obviously bringing their Christmas gifts with you)

"Hi everyone!!" you say as you enter the living room setting the gifts under the Christmas tree. Natasha gave a little  and a smile to greet you.  Bucky came up behind you and hugged  you giving you a little kiss on the cheek.

"Is everyone ready for tomorrow because I know I sure am" you said with a giggle as you go into the kitchen to get some cookies until Bucky slapped my hand away

"doll you know those are for Santa, the ones you want are over there" he joking pointed to the iced animal cookies. I rolled my eyes and just looked at him

"Bub Santa isn't re-" I got cut off by Peter coming into the kitchen to get some cookies off the platter they were sitting on. I looked at Bucky with a pout.

"That's no fair!! how come Spidey can get some and I cant huh?!" Bucky just gave me the look of 'be quiet or you get nothing' I stopped pouting making him think I gave u and just as he let me out of his grip i got 3 cookies and teleported up to my room and locked the door. After five minutes you hear foot steps and the door unlocking.

"Got ya doll" Bucky says with a smile as he starts tickling you making the cookies fly in the air. After his attack I finally gave up on the cookies and put them back where they were but kept one and ate it.

Later on that night, it was 10:00 pm on the dot and everyone was sitting in the living room watching Christmas movies, when you got up yawning and stretching.

"Alright guys I think I'm gonna call it a night" you say as you finish stretching. Bucky stands up as well and both of you call it a night cuddling and watching Christmas movies.

- - - - - - - - - -
A/N
Hii this is my first story I hope you like it I have so many ideas and if you want me to write one just message me what and who you want :)