Chapter 1: Useless

"It's a monster!"

Zenitsu yelled when the old lady opened the door.

"Hey!"

Tanjiro yelled at Zenitsu for being mean. Inosuke was looking at the lady in confusion but then walked up to her and pointed at her.

"You look pretty weak"

"Inosuke!"

After the lady let them in she prepared clean clothes and food for them.

"UAAAAA UAAAAA! T-TANJIRO! IT'S THE MONSTER! SHE'S SO FAST! SHE HAS TO BE THE MONST-"

Tanjiro smacked Zenitsu on the back of the head.

"BE NICE!"

After they ate, old lady prepared beds for them.

"AHHH! T-TANJIRO! IT'S- IT'S THE MONSTE-"

Zenitsu got smacked again.

(After Zenitsu asked about Nezuko they went to sleep. Zenitsu does not fall in love with Nezuko is this story)

-Next day-

"Caw caw! Caw caw! Tanjiro! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Run! Run towards the next mission! Miners have been dissapearing in the Sukumi cave! Head there right away!"

Crow was screaming while flying around the room.

"Geez...We heard you..."

Tanjiro groaned as the three boys woke up. Inosuke jumped up from the bed and put on his boar head.

"Ahahahha! Time to slay some demons!"

Inosuke screamed and then started to run around the room in excitement.

"M-m-m-m-mission? S-s-s-slay? D-d-demons!?"

Zenitsu was already shaking. Tanjiro noticed that Zenitsu was scared so he turned up to him.

"Don't worry Zenitsu. It's gonna be fine."

No...NO NO! IT'S NOT GONNA BE FINE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! DIE DIE DIE! WE'RE DEAD! DEAD DEAD DEAAAAD!!!!

"YAAAAA YAAAAA WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE!"

Zenitsu jumped up from the bed and started running around the room with Inosuke in fear.

"KILL DEMONS! YAHOOO!!!"

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WAAAA!"

Inosuke and Zenitsu were running around the room while Tanjiro was still sitting on his bed, looking at them.

Why me...

Tanjiro thought as he stood up. Inosuke and Tanjiro got dressed and then forced Zenitsu to get dressed too. Tanjiro stepped to the box, where Nezuko was, and opened it.
Nezuko looked at him cutely.

"Nezuko. We're going on a mission. Stay here and wait for us okay?"

"Mh! Mh!"

Nezuko nooded and Tanjiro closed the box again.

"Okay...It's time to go-"

Tanjiro saw Zenitsu standing infront of the door.

"Where is Inosuke?"

"H-he..H-he...already...r-ran...o-off"

Zenitsu said with trembling voice. Tanjiro stepped closer to Zenitsu.

"Don't worry. You survived in Tsuzimi mansion, that means you're strong."

"N-no! SHOICHI SAVED ME! HE KILLED THE DEMON! I'M USELESS! I'M GONNA DIE! YAAAAA YAAAA!"