Chapter 5: Mt. Natagumo

"What are you doing here?"

A voice called from behind. Inosuke jumped and turned around to see a girl, that came to the Wisteria mansion to take them here.

"I- I- IT'S YOU!"

"My name is Kanao Tsuyuri, not you. And what are you doing here?"

"I- well..."

Kanao walked towards Inosuke and pushed him to the side. She saw a yellow flower on the desk.

"Did you put this here?"

"I- yeah. You got a problem with that?"

Inosuke said.

"Hm...So you like Aoi?"

"Huh...Why do you care!?"

"I'm just asking."

Kanao picked up the rose.

"HEY- LEAVE THAT ALO-"

Kanao gived the rose to Inosuke.

"Better give this to her in person. She will more like it that way..."

Kanao said and walked out of the room. Inosuke walked out asweel.

-Meanwhile with Tanjiro and Zenitsu-

Tanjiro let go of the hug and wrote on the paper.

"It's time for the eardrops"

Zenitsu nooded and tilted his head to the side. Tanjiro picked up the eardrops from the table. He dropped the eardrops in both of Zenitsu's ears and then placed the eardrops back on the table. Zenitsu layed down on his bed and Tanjiro sat besides him on the bed.

"I love you Zenitsu..."

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and pointed to his ear, saying that he can't hear him.

I know you can't hear me dummy...That's why I said it.

Tanjiro smiled and wrote on the paper.

"Get some rest. I'll wait till you fall asleep okay?"

Zenitsu nooded and closed his eyes. Tanjiro turned off the lights and walked back to the bed. Tanjiro knelled down besides the bed, looking at sleeping Zenitsu. Tanjiro rested his head on Zenitsu's bed and soon he feel asleep too.

-Next morning-

Zenitsu woke up by the sudden pain he felt in his ears. He sat up in the bed and covered his ears cause he heard a loud pitch in his ears. Pitch suddenly cut off and he let go of his ears. He looked around the room and heard Tanjiro's light snores and birds chirping outside.

Ugh...Birds are realy anoying this early in the morning. Wait...I HEAR BIRDS!

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro, focusing on him conpletly. He closed his eyes and listened carefully. He could hear Tanjiro's heartbeats.

I CAN HEAR AGAIN!

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and blushed.

He is so cute when he sleeps...

Zenitsu shook Tanjiro lightly.

"TANJIRO! TANJIRO!"

"Mmh~"

Tanjiro moaned and then lifted his head up slowly.

"TANJIRO!"

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes to see happy Zenitsu sitting on the bed. Tanjiro grabbed the piece of paper and wrote down something.