028

the original chapter i accidentally deleted and im so fucking mad so deal with this rewrite, i forgot what was exactly in it so it's gonna be different.

sorry to put u through this hell again

I stared blankly at the ceiling, my mind covered in different thoughts

I stared blankly at the ceiling, my mind covered in different thoughts. Maddy gently opened the door walking in with a plate of food inhand.

"Hey Eve, I brought you some food because you haven't eaten in a while." She mumbled setting the plate on my bedside table.

I nodded at her with a weak smile as she left.

"Eve, please atleast write your thoughts because I know you won't speak." She placed a notebook in front of me and I grabbed a pen clicking the top and beggining to start write.

im so heartbroken. i just wish he was here, sitting beside me, comforting me. that day plays on repeat in my head and it just won't go away. i try and think of other things but he always crosses my mind, which i don't mind it just makes me cry for hours. i want to talk but as soon as i start talking ill break down and i can't. it hurts knowing fez is suffering in jail and the loss of ashtray. will fezco even be able to attend ashtrays funeral? i need to attend but i probably won't move or speak knowing i'll just break down. i have a million things i want to say to him and so many things i wanted him to know. i miss him so so so much.

She read the letter quickly, placing it beside her when she finished and pulling in for a hug. I rested my head on her shoulder sobbing. "I miss him— It hurts."

"And that's okay, but you will realize he is smiling down on you at some point." She pulled apart with a weak smile.

         THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL.

I took a seat next to Maddy, placing my black wavy hair behind my ears. "Maddy, I physically can't read this. Can you read it for me?" I questioned holding out a folded paper.

"Of course." She smiles flattening her black dress and walking to the front. Everyone turned their attention to Maddy as she started reading. "Hi, this letter is for Ashtray from his girlfriend.

Ashtray O'Neil.

Hey Ashtray, it's Evelyn. Remember when we hated each others guts, our past selves definitely won't believe we got in a relationship. By the way how's the afterlife? I bet you're smiling down on me right now. All I wanna do is hug you and kiss you but I can't sadly. One day though. I know you hate sad depressing shit, so I tried to keep that out of the letter but I couldn't avoid it fully. Oh gosh, I miss you so much. I've kinda isolated myself from everyone but it honestly hurts to go out in the real world without you. That day keeps playing in my head on repeat and it won't go away. Unfortunately Fezco could not make it tonight, but I will keep fighting for his justice because I know damn well you would. I promise to go back to school because you would be super mad if I missed a lot of days, Ms. Jones will be too. You just love reminding me that she will get mad. I know your cursing me out right now about the depressing shit but it's okay. One day I will be with a person that treats me the way you treat me, and share kids with them, That I wish was you. But I promise to you we will meet one day, no matter what. Maybe in 50 or 10 years I will be with you and we will meet again my love. I miss you.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.

-evelyn.

A/N: a trashy rewrite but i was still on the verge of tears while writing this again