Introduction

There's a wide world out there for those willing to brave the darkness.  Lucas has tried endlessly to convince Paula of the power she posses at her finger tips.

Ever since Paula was little, she never believed in the motion of magic. While girls were busy playing make believes and reading fairy tales.

Paula was a black haired ,oval face girl with a shy demeanor who busyed  herself with science and the arts. Her parents were very wealthy and influencial people who helped people with different causes or calamities.

Despite her parents busy schedules they always made time for her and were very over protective.

At first Paula didn't mind her parents doting and all, but as time progressed, she started noticing some things about her parents.

Like how they would stop her from leaving the house once it reaches 5 am to checking and doing research on all her friends, teachers and anyone she encounters.

This affected Paula a lot and by the time she reached 16 she had no friends. Her parents constant craziness and overwhelming attitude drove all her friends away.

But she got used to it. Instead she focused more on her studies. By the age of fifteen she already knew how to ride a horse,play the piano,won several competitions in maths,spelling and literature contests.

One Friday after school Paula dismissed her personal driver and decided to walk back home. Her home wasn't really that far and she decided that she needed the fresh air.

The weather was cold and wind was howling making the trees dance.

As she turned at a corner, she saw a faint blue light blinking in an alley just right opposite her .

To say she say was shocked would have been an understatement, she had never seen anything like that before. She tried to turn away and maybe ask someone for help but something just kept drawing her towards the light as if she was in a trance.

Before she knew it she was asorbed by the light and transported into a different environment, one she could barely comprehend even her level of science could not explain what just happened.

* * * *
"Lorina you have to believe me, it is what it is" said Lucas for pretty much the fifth time.

"Noo I can't believe what you are saying and it's Paula" This boy was starting to get on her nerves and it was only a matter of time before she snaps.

Lucas has been trying to convince her that she had magic, just that it has been trapped in her.

Maybe one of the reasons being that she had locked away every form of magical arts.

Knowing this truth is just too overwhelming for Paula, she is in a different realm full of creatures both beautiful and small, beast both deadly and dark.

The fate of an entire realm rest upon her shoulders. She can either run and hide from her destiny or stand and accept her FATE.