naked prank (requested)

As you stepped out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around your body, you found that Dahyun wasn't in the room any longer.

She had been there when you went into the shower so, momentarily, you were a little curious as to where she might've gone off to.

But after a couple of seconds, you heard the loud laughter coming from downstairs and you recognized it as Jeongyeon's.

The girls had come over.

You were a little disappointed as you realized this because you thought you'd have the evening alone with Dahyun.

But you love hanging out with the girls so it wasn't a huge deal.

You figured you'd brush your hair and get dressed and then go downstairs to join your girlfriend and friends for some fun.

But that didn't sound as fun as the idea that popped into your brain after.

You've been wanting to pull a new prank on Dahyun - one she'd never see coming.

Just as you first planned, you got dressed.

But in something strapless, as well as a short pair of shorts, so you looked bare when you tied the towel back over your body.

You went downstairs and when you reached the last step, you began the prank.

"Dahyun!" You said, faking a surprised gasp. "You didn't tell me that the girls would be coming over!"

Your girlfriend and the girls quickly looked at you and they all became shocked - genuinely - upon seeing you dressed in just a towel.

"Baby, I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd come down here in just a towel!" She said.

You managed to untie it without any of the girls noticing and you let your grip on the towel go, pretending to feel embarrassed as you put your hands over your face in humiliation.

And when you pulled your hands away, the towel dropped onto the floor.

The girls adore you but they didn't want to see you in such a vulnerable way. They felt that was for Dahyun's eyes only.

So, upon seeing the towel drop, they all covered their eyes to keep themselves from seeing you unclothed.

"Y/N!" Dahyun said as she jumped up from the sofa, looking at her friends to make sure they weren't looking.

She looked back at you, a few words on the tip of her tongue, only to freeze upon seeing that you weren't naked.

You were fully dressed.

"You're not naked!?" She asked in both a shocked and slightly disappointed tone.

She pulled you into her arms and from across the room, Tzuyu peeked through her fingers to see what was going on.

Dahyun was right.

You weren't naked.

"Girls, you can look," Dahyun said.

"Y/N's naked. We don't want to see that, only you get to!" Mina said.

"She's fully clothed," Dahyun said and slowly, the girls uncovered their eyes.

"What are you up to?" Dahyun asked as she put her hands on your hips.

"Pranking you." You said with a smile on your face.

"Another one of your pranks?" She groaned as she rolled her eyes. "You scared me! I thought you were going to flash the girls!"

They all laughed and, soon, you and Dahyun joined in.

"Are you mad?" You asked as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"No." She sighed. "Because you're not naked for real, I guess I can find the humor in it and let it go." She said. "But I do hate your pranks. Seriously."

You giggled before kissing her lips softly.

"I'm going to go change now." You said and began to walk up the stairs as Dahyun watched you take every step, biting her lip the entire time.