chapter 1

Finally, I thought to myself. It had been a long car ride of listening to my friends belch the lyrics of taylor swifts songs. I was done listening to them after the first 15 minutes but they sang for the full 3 hours and 25 minutes it took us to get to the beach house house we were staying at.

The only thing that was getting me through this car ride was the thought of being on the beach with the warm sun, the salty breeze and a drink in my hand.

"Finally. I'm so done driving" logan says as he interrupts my thoughts. No matter how many times I told him i could switch out with and drive instead, he still refused.

"I call the biggest bedroom" Fiona yelled as she ran into the house trying to find the biggest room.

"Wait no that's my room" screamed Amaya, who ran after Fiona trying to snatch the biggest room from Fiona.

I secretly hoped Amaya would take the room from fiona. I used to love Fiona and think she was cool. But the longer I hung out with her the more and more I realized how much I actually hated her.

Logan and I grabbed the groceries and luggage out of the car and brought them into the small beach cottage.

I stopped for a moment just to listen to the ocean and the sea breeze. Logan who was obviously not paying attention ran right into me.

"Hey! Watch where your going dude" I said, but instantly regretted saying when I saw his face. He had a look of sadness on his face and his eyes were tearing up.

"I'm so sorry I should have warned you I was gonna stop. I promise I dint mean to hurt you." I say.

"No don't worry it's not you, it's the anniversary of his passing you know. 5 whole years." Logans says.

It's silent between the two of us for a little bit. As we listen to the ocean, and Amaya and Fiona bickering.

"We should probably go put this all down" he finally says.

"Okay" I say

"If you ever need to talk to anyone just let me know. I'm always here to listen." I say.

And then we both silently walk into the house and set our stuff down.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 25, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

beach getawayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें