Melissa pleads the fifth

I walk into the building and I saw people getting set up.

Mom, Chloe, and I went to the dancer's den.

"K!" Mackenzie was the first to notice you and she hurry to crush you in a hug.

You were their best friends since season 1.

The rest of the girl's faces turn into a smile once they saw you.
They all rush to hug Khloe but Mackenzie was picked up by Khloe.

"Mackenzie get down! You're too big for that!" Maddie shouts. She was jealous that Mackenzie has gotten to hug Khloe first.

"Whatever.." Mackenzie sighs and Khloe put her down.

The rest of the girls move away to give her space.
"So guess what!" Khloe smirk.

"What?" half of the girls sync.

"I will be dancing with y'all today!" Khloe shouts and they all say yay.

"Khloe, Mom needs you," Chloe says as she enters in.

Khloe nodded and went out of the dancer's den and went to her mommy.

"Sign this contract and she can start taking dance lessons" Abby hands Christi the paper and she signs it.

"Hey, Abby!" I said and waved at her
"Hey, sweetie!" Abby waved back.

"Here go to the restroom and change into your dancewear" She hand her daughter her bag.

Khloe nodded and went to the restroom.

-

-

I step out and headed to studio A.

Abby shouts for us and we came in.

"As you see we have a new member on this team which is Chloe's Little sister" Abby announced and I came out the door and stand next to Nia.

"First Nia, honey my heart stopped. You guys always think I'm the bad guy but I don't want any kid even if it's not my student to stop. I just don't want it to happen again and I think it should have happened in the first place."

I side hug Nia as I felt bad for her.

Maddie
Paige Chloe
Brooke Mackenzie Nia Khloe
-
"Each of you is very lucky little girl, you have beautiful homes you have anything you need. Some kids aren't that lucky so our group routine is about a homeless child there are also going to be two solo this weekend. Maddie, you will be doing a solo you better dance your heart out and dance your butt off" Maddie nodded as she heard Abby.

"This last solo going to be going to Khloe. I want you to impress me" Abby had a small smile on her face. Khloe was grinning.

"I have a trio this is a new trio and I'm going to start mixing things up so Chloe you're in the trio. Maddie, you're in the trio and Nia you're in the trio" Abby says and Nia starts clapping and jumping around.