♫︎-𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕫𝕒 𝕩 𝔽!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣-♫︎

𝚃𝚆: 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚞𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

       "GET BACK HERE FUCKING BITCH!!"
Your legs were getting tired from running, honestly you were now thinking you should've just stayed home, you could've just waited until tomorrow to go out and get you something to eat but no~ you were hungry and couldn't wait. You were stumbling over small pebbles and rocks that came your way, wondering deeper into the forest...

----------𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔----------

You were walking down the street, from where you live, the store was only 2-3 blocks away, so you weren't going far from where your home. Halfway through your walk, you got pulled into a alleyway; a hand covered your mouth, preventing you from screaming. You could tell that it was a man that had grabbed you, slightly throwing you onto the the floor in front of other men. You frantically get up; facing the three men that was behind you, "well look what we have here~.. a lil fly got caught in our web~~" said from what seemed to be the leader of the four. "What the hell do you people want.." you said, hints of venom in your voice.

"Well.." the leader started before pushing you against the wall, as he grabs your hands, pulling them towards him "we wanted to have a little fun with you.." he says as he leans closer to you. You feel panic set in as you knee him in the crouch, his eyes widen as he lets out a groan and grabs his crouch, falling on his knees. "Fuck off, you damn pervert!" You say as you run away; out of the alleyway.

"F-FUCKING BITC-H" the leader says, slowly looking up in your direction, quickly looking back at the rest of his group "FUCKING RUN AFTER HER?!" "R-right" one of the man say before they all start running after you.

   ---------------𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚍--------------

Now why would run into the forest?? You can't even answer that. Your legs soon get tired for all the run causes you to slow down. You look behind whilst your speed decreased to get a estimate of how close the group was, being distracted caused you to trip on one for the bigger rocks. "fuck.." you mumble, tending to your ankle, which was cut.

**CRUNCH**

You turn around quickly, scanning the area only to find nothing, slowly turning back to your ankle. "Why are you in the forest.." a man says next to you. Looking over to your side you see a pale man with blue stripes; seemingly all over his body, you quickly back up from him ''Who are you...!'' you say panicked. ''answer my question and maybe I'll answer yours'' he says while sitting down next to you. You start to hesitate, seeing you have no other choice. '' a group of men was chasing me, I must have ran into the forest..'' you say looking into the distance; seemingly looking for the group, still having the feeling they're still looking for you. you look back in the direction of the pale man only to find nothing. ' was i just imagining that or was it real' you look around as you stand up.

In the distance, you hear screams, catching you off guard. Your head snaps in the direction of the voices, as you listen closer, you start to realize that those voices are familiar.. The screams, the begging and pleading...

they were from the men that chased you

You feel panic set in as you realize, you're not that far away and whatever is after them could come at you to. You put the pain in your foot a side as you run away, more like limp away.

But suddenly... the screaming stopped, making your heart skip a beat. The pleads to live, the begging not to be hurt. Stopped. You moved faster only to bump into something; causing you to fall into the dirt floor. You look up, scared for your life only to find the male that was talking to you earlier ' so i wasn't going crazy ' you think to yourself as you stare at him. " What was you 'running' from" he says with a smirk on his face. " None of your business" you say as you stand up. You've been out here for a while, the cold air starting to bother you. It seems the man has to token notice to this " are you cold?" He says, his face shifting into a worried look. " A little.." your eyes trailed past him. " I could walk you home if you'd like" he says with a warm smile, you think for a moment, ultimately deciding yes.

The whole walk home you too make pretty good conversation, finally making it home he walks you to your front door, '' thanks.. for walking me home.. i guess..'' you say while looking away towards your door, the man supposedly named 'Akaza' looked at you with a soft smile '' No problem.'' you walk into your house with a smile on your face " I really hope I see him again" you say as you walk to your bedroom

TBC

I'm so sorry, I took so long to make this😭😭 I've had writers block for so long. I love y'all tho!!