»»---- 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 ----«

~~~

~~~

Omegaverse ✓
M preg ✓

~~~

Wind flowed by, birds chirping as both rested in their nest with its baby. Mikey smiled, soon they will be like them, his ears twitched when he heard a certain groan. He immediately turned around and cupped his lover's face, "Labor?" He asked worriedly, "No silly. baby is just kicking again.." smiled takemichi, the white hair smiled lovingly before pecking takemichi's nose.

Just then Emma and Senju walked in, "How is he Mikey?" Emma asked, "He's doing Fine, the Baby is just kicking." Emma Nodded and rubbed takemichi's swollen and big belly, "I can feel and see her future, He Will be just like Mikey!" Takemichi panicked, "Oh God No! I want My Child to be violent free!" They all laughed it out softly, when the others walked in.

Takemichi felt even more embarrased, "What the hell are you all doing in here?!" Lets just say he is suffering from severe mood swings, "calm down tiger, we just came to see if youre okay!" Mitsuya said, afraid of the glare Takemichi gave him, then he let out a louder groan. "M-manjiro! Fuck-" he yelled out, The white haired immediately went to takemichi's side, cupping his face and whispering things that seemed to calm takemichi down, "it's gonna be alright baby.."

Since she was Little, Emma saw How her mother helped a patient give birth, No one in the room knows How to guide Takemichi so she knows she's the Only one. "Someone has to hold takemichi's legs! Through out the process he Will close them!" Chifuyu Nodded and Help the other leg and mitsuya the other, senju held takemichi's right hand.

Emma assigned the others to get the following things needed, then Emma took a quick look at takemichi's Face, swear from her forehead travelled down Go her neck, "are you ready Takemichi-kun? Push!"

It went on just like that, Mikey Grunting becuase if the Grip Takemichi was holding onto his hand, same Goes with senju. Takemichi followed emma's coaching really Well while mitsuya and chifuyu having a hard time seperating his legs, Who knows Takemichi was so strong?

Then after a few hours, Emma cleaned the Baby and stared at it, "It's so tiny!" Senju softly said and smiled, mitsuya and chifuyu panted as the slowly let takemichi's legs go and the grip on Senju and mikey's hand loosen, Emma placed the baby boy on takemichi's chest, it crawled to its mother's face slowly as takemichi cried, "oh my.." he whispered, licking his baby clean.

Mikey looked at his baby, as tears gathered through his eyes, mitsuya, chifuyu, takemichi and the others were shocked, they have never seen Mikey cry. But a small thing could make him cry? Unbelievable, after licking it clean. It was mikey's turn, he grabbed the baby and smiled, he rubbed his nose on the baby's belly. "That's cute.." Draken mumbled, just then Izana walked in.

Emma took the baby carefully from Mikey, knowing that the guy will growl and it will startle the poor thing, as if it did, Mikey growled and protectively cradles takemichi and the baby, then mitsuya, Bali, kazutora and draken glared at the white haired, "what are you doing in here izana,"

"Dudes calm down, I'm here to see my niece." Mikey's widen and growled even more, "Don't even call him your niece, you monster!" Izana sighed sadly, "please brother, Atleast just one time." Takemichi looked at his lover and whispered, "he's your'e brother, let him baby."

It's his lover and he can't say no so he agreed, Emma softly pulled him away as izana looked at the baby. Takemichi smiled and signaled him that it's okay to pick it up, just when his finger touched the baby's face, the father growled louder, "stop it! He is trying to be as gentle as he can!"Emma softly yelled, when Izana finally took the baby.

He cried, "why are you crying? It doesn't suit you." Mikey 'complemented' Takemichi gave him a playful glare as izana smiled, kissing the baby's forehead softly. "Do you have a name for her already?" Thinking of it, they haven't named her yet. "I don't know what to name her.." takemichi said honestly

"Sazuno" Mitsuya replied, "S for shinichiro," everyone smiled, they always knew mitsuya is good when it comes to naming, "thanks mitsuya" Mikey replied, "no problem, she looks likes shinichiro anyway." It made Mikey smile even more, just then tenjiko's vp walked in.

"Boss, we have a meeting," izana nodded and walked towards Mikey, hugging him before whispering a sorry, then left. It shocked the younger, "Now thats a thing izana will never do." Baji said, "let's just all be happy that Sazuno Sano finally entered the world! And no more violations, we are at peace!" They all agreed to Emma

They all Talked about the baby and what they will do to her if she grows up, Mikey would teach her how to fight, Emma would spoil her by giving her the food she wants, draken will give her motorcycle rides, chifuyu would let her play with peek j and mitsuya would always take her to the beach, senju would take her out to the mall and will buy what ever she wants and lastly takemichi would let her feel freedom.

"It's sounds like we all will spoil her," giggled senju.

Time skip

Sazuno is growing up pretty fast, she stated crawling at 3 months, started walking at 6 months and started talking at 9 months. She calls Mikey daddy and Takemichi mommy, right now takemichi is watching her train with Mikey, she is currently 8 years old.

 She calls Mikey daddy and Takemichi mommy, right now takemichi is watching her train with Mikey, she is currently 8 years old

(What she looks like)

Takemichi sometimes wondered, why did she grow up with white hair? He and Mikey has black and blonde hair, 'she probably got the hair color from izana' he thought, and walked outside, "Daddy I cant get it right.." she whimpered, sniffing. "Dont worry you'll get it right in No time okay?" Sazuno Nodded and turned to Takemichi, "Mommyyy! I want dorayaki for lunch!" She said excitingly, forgetting she was sad a minute ago.

"Okay okay, Ill ask Emma-Chan to cook it for you Alright?" Sazuno Nodded and made grabby hands, wanting to be picked up, Mikey picked her up and walked inside. "Just in time! When I was passing by I heard My Baby sazu was crave ng for dorayaki so I cooked some!" Mikey drooled over the food.

"Can I have some too?" He said, with puppy eyes, "Whatever, dont do that your a man manjiro." Emma said, making the 3 giggle, No matter What Takemichi makes sure that his daughter wont live an aw full life, not like What he experienced when he was a Teen..,,