beach day.

aiddens POV: lyss started whining ab how she didnt feel well so her and my boy andrew just stayed at the beach house. me and issy were getting ready to go to the beach. im waiting downstairs for her. she comes downstairs and oh my gosh... shes the most beautiful girl i've ever seen . "issy ml. you look amazing.." i finally say after i stutter a little. "really?. thank you. you look very handsome yourself." issy tells me. i js smile all the way to the beach. she makes me so happy . i love her so much dude words cant even explain it at this point. i js cant believe shes my girl. we finally get to the beach and immediately she pulls off her shorts she had over her bathing suit bottoms and the wind blows in her hair a little while she jogs to the water. "taking your clothes off for me again i see? i wont hesitate to make you unable to walk for a month instead of a week ml." i say while smirking. she stands there all flustered nd cute while trying to process what i just said to her. we spent all day at the beach and finally when the sun was starting to set she put a towel down on the sand and sat in-between my legs. i wrap my hands around her waist slowly and start kissing her neck. as im kissing her neck i start giving her small hickies all over her neck just so when a guy looks at her, he knows shes mine. she slowly falls asleep in my arms while we were watching the stars. as she fell asleep that was the moment i realized that i'd give her the stars.