weird stuff

Same time: a little test and things on my mind at the same time (idk why, why not?)

So one time at school which was today, i decided it would be a good idea to go and tell my friends (all boys) to go to the bathroom with me (lile 5 boys agreed to go) and go explore the locker room with me before i left to 2nd hour which would be like in 3 minutes so we waited next to the bathroom door and the teacher to unlock it. 2 minutes past by and the PE teacher finally comes to unlock it. The moment he unlocks it, we all swarm to the bathroom entrance like a pack of wolves feasting on a dead animal. (idk if that is true lol) We all saw the locker room door open (its normally locked under standard everyday circumstances). Like the annoying brats we are, we ran into that room like if there was 100 dollars on the floor redy for one of us to pick it up. There was a shower and one of the boys pointed out that there was a still good pack of gum on the shower floor and we looked at it. One of them brought a GOD DAMN BAR SOAP WITH THEM and decides to go in the shower room and drop the bar in front of us.

"HEY BRO, I DROPPED THE SOAP! I'M GOING TO GET IT!!11!1" echoed through the bathroom and appareantly outside also along with us dying. The teacher had to escort us out of the locker room and one of my friends that refused to go was dying of laughter also.

Damn, i wrote all of that under 10 mins? Crazy, i type too fast... weird, welp, cya