Chapter 2: Vice President

Lulu sits on the table and starts to eat. She decides to give little talks about her father who is currently working. "Is dad coming home today?" She asks.

Lulu's mom looks up from her pancakes and smiles at her. "He is coming home this evening."

"Oh." Lulu says. She then takes a bite of her bacon.

Their father never tells them what his job is. They don't know what he does for a living and they don't know where he went to school. He doesn't even share the details with his wife.

Lulu's mom decides to mention Lulu's party she had yesterday. The mother was sleeping when Lulu entered the house, so she never got to here what had happened. "Honey, you never told me about your farewell party. How was it?"

"It was great!" Lulu says excitedly. "Before the party, Seline, Miles, Mason, Johnny, Sarah, Fiona, the twins, and I all went to the mall. We hung out for a while and went straight to Fiona's house for the party. Everyone was there! Even Tom!"

"Well, what did you do at the party?"

"First, we ordered some pizza- btw, all on Fiona. Still can't understand how she gets all that money. Anyways, we watched some movies, we danced. We, also, played some get-to-know-you games." Lulu looks up at the clock. She looks back at her food and ate her last few bites. As she gets up and rinses off her plate, it was Jack's turn to ask her a question.

"So where are you going?" Jack asks.

"Idaho." Lulu plainly stated.

"When are you leaving?"

Lulu looks up at the clock. "In about an hour."

"Well, come give me a hug. You owe me one!"

Lulu turns to her brother and says, "But you never caught me."

Lulu turns to run off, but she squeaks in surprise at her brother's fast reaction. Jack grabs Lulu and consumes her in a bear hug.

"Jack," Lulu wheezes, "too tight!"

Jack looks up at Lulu as she looks down at him. He then breaks out into a wide grin and Lulu gives him a warm smile.

Lulu chuckles. "You know, you can let go of me now!"

"Nope!" Jack keeps his grin and hugs his older sister tighter.

Although she wasn't hurt, she strains her voice and try's to speak. "Help me, Mom!"

Their mom chuckles and stands up, leaving the food and plates on the table. She then smirks at her children as she slowly walks towards them.

"Uh, oh," is what came out of Jack's mouth.

"Since you're hugging your sister to death, your punishments are tickles!" The mother then cackles like a witch. Her hands shoot towards the boy's torso and the boy shrieks with laughter.

Falling to his knees, Jack pants. "Mom! S-stop!"

Their mother looks at Lulu and smirks. Lulu, knowing what her mother wants grabs Jack's arms and puts them above his head. The mother pushes Jack's small body onto the floor and Lulu pins Jack's arms onto the floor.

Knowing what is planned Jack struggles to escape the grip of his older sister. Panting, and laughing, Jack tries to speak, "P-please! Stop!" And to Jack's luck, the door bell rings.

Lulu jumps up and runs to the door. She peeks through the peep hole and looks at the Vice President and a few security guards with him. Opening the door, Lulu gets a better look at the Vice President and security guards.

The security guards all seem a little creepy. Ok, maybe not a little, but a lot. They all wear a really dark blue, almost black, business suite and black shades. A black wire twirls from each of the guards' ears and down inside their business suites. One security guard looks to be in about his early 20's. He has dark skin and dark brown hair and his scowl seems to be saying, "Touch me, and I'll shove into a blender and feed you to these creeps around me." Even under that suite, Lulu can tell he's got some muscles. That's what is creepy about him, but the others are worse. Their skin has a tent of yellow and the grins on their faces reminded Lulu of the Joker.

Lulu pursed her lips and turned her attention to the Vice President. The Vice President is wearing a black and white business suite and his hair is a bleach blond, cut in a buzz cut style. His skin is slightly pale and his eyes are a pale blue and slightly bloodshot, but not too noticeable. A strange thing about this man is he is carrying a neon green briefcase.

After observing the incoming guests, she decides to finally speak. "Not to be rude, but what are you doing here Mr. Vice President?"

The man chuckles and gives her a toothy grin. "I have come to pick up Lucindy Dawns for a governmental experiment."

The mother comes up behind Lulu and smiles warily. "What a nice surprise! Can we help you?"

A/N: Hehe. <(nervous laughter) How long has it been? Ugh! Probably forever ago. Soooo. Sorry about that! I have no excuse for that, except for I am a slacker and a procrastinator and I should change that. But anyways..... FINALLY!!!!!!! Chapter two has been updated! And sorry for this small cliffhanger.

Also, thank you for reading, commenting, ect. And please keep on commenting. Find things for me to fix and complement or say rude things about my writting, whatever floats your boat. You guys (and girls) are my editors. I'll see you next chapter!! Hopefully.