𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟐

Manik is waiting for his naughty gang in the waiting area. He was fully engross in his phone. Other members of his family arrives at the same time and Searches for him...

Nyo(searching for him):manu kahan hai?

Akash:yahi kahi hoga....

Cabir(pointing him): there he is

Everyone find him busy in his mobile and settle in a place where they can't be seen by him. Their eyes are fixed on the pathway...

Abhi(chuckle):guys flight land nahi hua hai so aisae gooro mat vahan.....

Ram:tujhe kaise patha?

Abhi:kyunki nandu nae mujhe ab tak call nahi kiya...maine bolatha usse flight land hote hi call karnae ko...

There comes the announcement for nandu's flight's arrival. Everyone become more conscious now a matter of few minutes abhi gets a call from nandhu saying the same and it comes like a great alert to this crazy Family to get ready...As a reflection of her call they all snap their head towards manik who seems restless. They all frowns at him as he looks worried.....

Abhi(smiling looking at him): and this is the best thing in their relationship that they can feel each other more than they think

Hearing him everyone's face have an admiring smile, Manik's state deteriorates more. He looks here and there like searching someone and the whole clan looks at this with wide eyes...He started roams around the place like a mad person searching for someone and finds his family instead or the person whom he searched. First he frowns seeing them here and looks at Abhimanyu for an answer. All give a nervous smile to him confusing him more and he forgets his restlessness in this confusion.....

Manik:aaplog yahaan kya kar rahe ho?

All looks at each other and gives a look like"ab kya bolaein?" but they all got
distracted with a voice

Muskaan(smiling):hello oldies...

Manik turns his head to them and smiles seeing them and elder clan releases a sigh and mutters " bach gayaein" and the baarat milap takes place for some minutes...After meeting everyone

Abeer:mumma chalo na ghar chalthae hain bhukh lagi hai mujhe(rubbing his tummy with a pout)

Navya: haan..haan chalthae haina beta....

Kartik(mutters): jaisa baap waisa beta..har wakt khaana and he receives a smack from his wife....

Manik:chalo na sab aisa kyun muh dhek rahe ho...

Everyone: haan chalo na....

Saying this they turn to leave when manik abruptly stops feeling something He thinks for sometime and looks at abhi.....

Manik(stammering) : woh aagayi hai kya?

All gets shocked hearing him but abhi hides his expression and asks

Abhi : kaun?bachaein?beachein tho aagayenae ma..

Manik(cutting him in the middle): tu bhi janta hai ki mein kisse pooch raha hoon....aagayi hai na woh....

Abhi opens his mouth to say something but stops hearing....

Priya who says "nandu" with tears in her eyes making everyone except manik to snap their heads at her...

Now everyone looks at the person who is walking at a distance searching for her family whom she left years ago her eyes roam around the hall and halts at her family who are looking back at her with teary eyes. As a reflection her eyes too got tears.

She then searches for that person whom she wanted to see everyday. She finds a man standing in the middle of her family showing his back to her and it did'nt even took 2 seconds to pick up whom he is..