The sleepover....

Hey y/n!F fans, this is a smut story of the snap Crackl Pop Brothers  ;;)).
(Rice crispy orgy)

"Hey y/n, a-are you free tonight?" Said Snap "Y-y-ya, w-w-w-why??", "Because m-me and my b-b-brother's a-are having a sleep over, and we wanted to s-s-s-s-see if you'd want t-to join us ;)" Said Snap in a suggestive way "Y-y-y-y-y-yea for s-s-sure snapy wapy ;)" Said y/n in an even more suggestive way

Time skip to the sleepy over💅

Y/n knocked at the Brothers house and waited super silently for them to answer....."hey there y/n long time no s-s-s-see.." it was Crackl who opened the door for you, you and him use to be f-buddys last year than he never answered you since....."come inside y/n it's nice and w-w-w-warm in here" Said Crackl as he opened the door a little more just so you could get in "Y-y-y-y-yea thanks Crackl..." still looking as hot as the last time you saw eachother...

Time skip to them watching a movie 🎬

The Brothers and y/n were on they're couch watching 'Cam', as y/n got up to get a snack from the kitchen cuboard, than she felt something touching her... Somthing hard... She turned around quick to find pop standing right behind her.. "W-W-W-WTH POP!! YOU SCARED M-!" Pop quickly covered her mouth with his hand "shhhh y/n chill it's just me.." taking his hand of her mouth slowly looking y/n up and down he said "Damm y/n your really fine tonight~" as you were just wearing your fav baggy black sweater and some short shorts and your hair in a messy bun... "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank I guess.." you look down and see that Pop's member is as hard as a rock...

———————————————————————————————

Sorry if it's bad it's my first story...🥺😿
Tell me if you guys want a part 2 😀😻